Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

DC PizzaGate: A Primer UPDATED 12/09

Cinnamon    24,728

Warning: Reading this article will result in what is known as being red-pilled. 

I’ve created this blog to share the information Anonymous has collectively gathered and researched about a suspected pedophilia and human trafficking ring that we seem to have uncovered existing within our DC politicians and the elite class.

It all started with one incredibly suspicious Podesta emailthat had skeptics suggesting they weren’t actually talking about pizza, but rather in code. Here it is:

<snip>

https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

Well organized information on pizzagate. 

WhiteHorse    591

It would be great to see tax dollars fight this sick crap instead of fund it. These people are going to truly rot in hell for what they do to children.

“It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭17:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.com/1/luk.17.2.kjv

Cinnamon    24,728
9 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

It would be great to see tax dollars fight this sick crap instead of fund it. These people are going to truly rot in hell for what they do to children.

“It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭17:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.com/1/luk.17.2.kjv

I'm never going to be quiet about this on this forum, as long as I can find new info to post. I feel it weakens them somehow. They believe they can drain our energy, I am doing my part to deplete theirs as much as possible. 

Maidenmate91    210
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm never going to be quiet about this on this forum, as long as I can find new info to post. I feel it weakens them somehow. They believe they can drain our energy, I am doing my part to deplete theirs as much as possible. 

I wish there was a "really like" button lol 

Well said, as long as their are folks like us around they will never win! I might not be religious, but I am a righteous individual. I always help out my fellow man, and this is truly the battle between good/evil.

Cinnamon    24,728
10 minutes ago, Maidenmate91 said:

I wish there was a "really like" button lol 

Well said, as long as their are folks like us around they will never win! I might not be religious, but I am a righteous individual. I always help out my fellow man, and this is truly the battle between good/evil.

Same here, at least I try to be. These people are weak right now and they're afraid, but not as weak and afraid as their little victims. Some people can't/won't look at this info because they "can't take it".  I don't quite know what to think about that kind of weakness. Each to his/her own, I guess. It sickens me, too, and it brings out all kinds of emotions, but there are children held prisoner somewhere, being abused while I sit here comfortable... I can't live with that and not try to make a tiny dent in it any way I can. 

Cinnamon    24,728
Just now, counterintelligence said:

Is it a coincidence Clinton Foundation only works in countries that do not issue birth certificates?

Just like Obama doesn't have a birth certificate...this is getting bigger...

Nothing these monsters do is a coincidence.  

OFFICIAL THOUGHT POLICE:

New York Times

Washington Post

Bloomberg

Zero Hedge

Fox News

Veterans Today

NPR

Snopes

Yahoo

BBC

RT America

Independent

Guardian

Seattle Times

Globe and Mail

CNN

CBS

The Young Turks

Sky News

Mashable

Daily Kos

TIME

Colbert Report

Business Insider

YouTube, Google, Twitter, FB, Reddit, 4chan in the form of censorship

33 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Nothing these monsters do is a coincidence.  

So what was the Wizard of Oz promoting not brains, but a piece of paper called a degree...etc...etc...and a birth certificate...

Of course: Notice to Congress, the Days of Legalizing Theft are Over

So why are they going after the ones that don't have a birth certificate, is that like finding Mad Cow Disease on a single farm in Canada, but our government can't find (and isn't looking) for illegal aliens?