Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Uncle Nobby

Everyone should see this Man's Epic outburst on the House Floor !!

Cinnamon    28,893
Just now, Uncle Nobby said:

I loved it at the end when he whacks the mic............... classic :mutleylaugh:

That's what we need! Who was that guy? 

Uncle Nobby    1,271
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

That's what we need! Who was that guy? 

don't know but someone will tell us I'm sure.

He makes some very good points during his rant too.

Cinnamon    28,893
Just now, Uncle Nobby said:

don't know but someone will tell us I'm sure.

He makes some very good points during his rant too.

Whoever it is, I don't remember seeing that on the news. They wouldn't dare show something like that. He was yelling about how they make up these huge bills and give them to him at the last second and how he can't figure out how to vote for his constituents. They did that with the Patriot Act, too. :(

Uncle Nobby    1,271
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Whoever it is, I don't remember seeing that on the news. They wouldn't dare show something like that. He was yelling about how they make up these huge bills and give them to him at the last second and how he can't figure out how to vote for his constituents. They did that with the Patriot Act, too. :(

this vid won't make any news on tv, that's for sure. Just goes to show who is more open minded/free  - the MSM or us here in webworld??

Cinnamon    28,893
1 hour ago, Uncle Nobby said:

this vid won't make any news on tv, that's for sure. Just goes to show who is more open minded/free  - the MSM or us here in webworld??

I had to watch it twice. lol