Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

marlowe

The Three Most Honest Minutes In the History of Television

marlowe    1,748

I suspect most forum members may have seen this, but it bears re-watching...IMO

This generation of American leaders have made many of us fully appreciate the statement “Honesty Is a Virtue.” Today’s appointed puppets for the NWO reminds me of the old joke, “How do you know when a politicians is lying?” Answer, “When they are moving their lips.”

Honesty is such a rare virtue that we honor its rare presence. The following YouTube video has had over six million shares because, secretly, we yearn for our institutions and their leaders to tell us the truth. This is the beginning scene of the new HBO series The Newsroom explaining why America’s Not the Greatest Country Any Longer…

Mehitable    1,726

I have to disagree with this video strongly. I don't see people trying to break into Canada or Japan or Belgium en masse. It's America they all want to come to. That's because America IS the greatest country in the history of the world. Why? Because America represents a dream to the rest of the world - some of it's about freedom, some of it's about material goods, but much of it is about being able to be who and what you dream of being. Some of that is good and some bad and some of that will remain an illusion, but it's all about the American dream of transforming yourself and your family's life. No other society has ever offered that on this great a scale consistently.

marlowe    1,748
11 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

I have to disagree with this video strongly. I don't see people trying to break into Canada or Japan or Belgium en masse. It's America they all want to come to. That's because America IS the greatest country in the history of the world. Why? Because America represents a dream to the rest of the world - some of it's about freedom, some of it's about material goods, but much of it is about being able to be who and what you dream of being. Some of that is good and some bad and some of that will remain an illusion, but it's all about the American dream of transforming yourself and your family's life. No other society has ever offered that on this great a scale consistently.

Americans Renouncing Citizenship Up 221%, All Aboard The FATCA Express

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2014/02/06/americans-renouncing-citizenship-up-221-all-aboard-the-fatca-express/#66ec12731fef

Record Number of Americans Flee the United States  

Published on Apr 17, 2012

In today's video, Christopher Greene explains why Americans are renouncing their citizenship in record numbers and leaving the United States for good.
http://www.greenewave.com/

this video is 4 years old and nothing has changed.......

marlowe    1,748
25 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

I. It's America they all want to come to. That's because America IS the greatest country in the history of the world. Why? Because America represents a dream to the rest of the world -

Casablanca 1942 Movie Clip........." I came for the waters"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gC29ArkGG0

Mehitable    1,726
2 minutes ago, marlowe said:

Casablanca 1942 Movie Clip........." I came for the waters"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gC29ArkGG0

LOL, and he was misinformed. So are many folks who come to America, but it doesn't stop it from being a dream in the minds of people across the world. I think America has become an ideal of transformation and that's what makes it the greatest country - the perception drives people regardless of what reality is. Perceptions are more important than reality to most people anyway.

marlowe    1,748

Perception is not always reality.......Certainly not regarding America in 2016.

America has become the 4th Reich,,,,IMO

Casablanca Final Scene  

quit helping them   
quit helping them

If you want know why America was great and now not so much, read actuall history; not this bs clip put out by Hollywood designed as nothing more than anti-American propaganda. Try reading the work of Alexis de Tocqyeville.  

As one other people poster put it, why does everyone try to make their way to America and not those other countries.

BornUntamed   
BornUntamed
7 minutes ago, quit helping them said:

As one other people poster put it, why does everyone try to make their way to America and not those other countries.

Welfare state.  You try going to all those other countries and get as much crap as foreigners do here.  They are given more than we are, and we also fund it.

Cinnamon    28,889
38 minutes ago, quit helping them said:

If you want know why America was great and now not so much, read actuall history; not this bs clip put out by Hollywood designed as nothing more than anti-American propaganda. Try reading the work of Alexis de Tocqyeville.  

If you want to know why the border jumpers come here, take a look at their belief system out of Mexico. Aztlan is their dream. To outbreed white people and destroy us from within, there are plenty of professors in university here preaching that shit to the students. And they have succeeded in California, pretty much.