Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Trump Fires Back at CIA Efforts to Undermine His Presidency With Report Alleging Russia Helped Elect Trump

Cinnamon    28,911

In a statement released Friday night, President-Elect Donald Trump blasted the CIA over a leaked report that claimed, without evidence of direct involvement, that Russia interfered in the recent presidential election to help elect Trump over rival Hillary Clinton.

The leaked CIA report was first reported by the Washington Post Friday evening. Earlier Friday it was reported President Obama had ordered a “full review” due by the end of his presidency on allegations of Russia’s hacking to influence the election.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/trump-fires-back-at-cia-efforts-to-undermine-his-presidency-with-report-alleging-russia-helped-elect-trump/

ANON   
ANON
14 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Hmm... Well I guess McMullin has been paid off.

Once a CIA operative, always a CIA operative.

thoth    372

Roflmfao 

children

this guys  lies just like the rest

roflmao his job is lying   

ILLUSION    51

I'm going to be honest please consider this.i was against trump and Hillary i wanted Bernie Sanders to be our president but now I see how HARD the elite are fighting to get some way to make it so he's not president this shows me or at least makes me think that he won't be their puppet and hes not their man.which makes me like trump.ive read that like with Kennedy first they will slander him and try to crush him politically and morally.And when all that doesn't work well we know they last move.its sad

so it is   
so it is

CIA = shadow government sponsored by elite corporations......FACT!

COBO Member    4,308
6 hours ago, ILLUSION said:

I'm going to be honest please consider this.i was against trump and Hillary i wanted Bernie Sanders to be our president but now I see how HARD the elite are fighting to get some way to make it so he's not president this shows me or at least makes me think that he won't be their puppet and hes not their man.which makes me like trump.ive read that like with Kennedy first they will slander him and try to crush him politically and morally. And when all that doesn't work well we know they last move.its sad

^^^EXACTLY^^^