Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Russia actively tried to help Donald Trump win the election, CIA report says

Cinnamon    28,948

By hacking the DNC and giving files to WikiLeaks

Today’s secret CIA briefing revealed the agency’s conclusion that Russia intended to boost Trump’s chances, The Washington Post says. “It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” an anonymous senior U.S. official told The Washington Post. The CIA and the Office of the Intelligence Community did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

“Such activity is not new to Moscow,” according to the Intelligence Community’s October report. Russia has used similar strategies to sway public opinion in Europe and Eurasia. US officials are warning European governments that they too might be targeted by cyber attacks intended to influence elections, according to Buzzfeed News.

<snip>

http://www.theverge.com/2016/12/9/13905252/donald-trump-russia-us-election-wikileaks-hacking

There is no end to this crap! 

Cinnamon    28,948
3 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

?? is this fake news ??

My source is from the owner of gab.ai, so I don't think the source itself is fake, the news it is reporting, is probably fake.

Cinnamon    28,948

Obama orders review of Russian election-related hacking

President Barack Obama has ordered a full review into hacking aimed at influencing US elections going back to 2008, the White House said Friday.

"The President has directed the Intelligence Community to conduct a full review of what happened during the 2016 election process. It is to capture lessons learned from that and to report to a range of stakeholders," White House Homeland Security and Counterterrorism Adviser Lisa Monaco said at a Christian Science Monitor breakfast with reporters Friday. "This is consistent with the work that we did over the summer to engage Congress on the threats that we were seeing."

<snip>

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/09/politics/obama-orders-review-into-russian-hacking-of-2016-election/index.html

Look at this bs.

Cinnamon    28,948

Recounts have fallen apart pretty much and bit Stein in the butt in MI really bad, so this is a new plan? These assholes are not wanting to give up their power. 

Redlistvet    913

"The President has directed the Intelligence Community to conduct a full review of what happened during the 2016 election process. It is to capture lessons learned from that and to report to a range of stakeholders," 

Stakeholders? 

Cinnamon    28,948
2 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

"The President has directed the Intelligence Community to conduct a full review of what happened during the 2016 election process. It is to capture lessons learned from that and to report to a range of stakeholders," 

Stakeholders? 

Yeh, I read something on here earlier that the stakeholders are NOT us. I guess they mean Hillary, Bernie, etc.? As if we are NOT stakeholders? We are the only real stakeholders here. 

Redlistvet    913

The use of that word is odd.  

So according to obama the controlling interests of the intelligence agencies? Need to know how they screwed up?

Cinnamon    28,948
1 minute ago, Redlistvet said:

The use of that word is odd.  

So according to obama the controlling interests of the intelligence agencies? Need to know how they screwed up?

It appears to me that they spend way too much time spying on Patriots. lol Maybe they've bitten off more than their fusion centers can chew? 

Groove    2,348
50 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

?? is this fake news ??

Haha was just about to say, given recent trends this may be fake news. Hah.  

My question tho is if the machines are not connected to the Internet, how could russia hack them? There's no way to do it with out physically being at the voting machine. 

Cinnamon    28,948
7 minutes ago, Groove said:

Haha was just about to say, given recent trends this may be fake news. Hah.  

My question tho is if the machines are not connected to the Internet, how could russia hack them? There's no way to do it with out physically being at the voting machine. 

They're trying to say that they are connected to the internet, Stein's idjit crew.