Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Can we finally stick a fork in the Michigan recount? State Supreme Court refuses to hear Jill Stein’s appeal.

Cinnamon    28,921

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/12/can-we-finally-stick-a-fork-in-the-michigan-recount/

Is it finally “over over” in Jill Stein’s impossible dream to recount votes in Michigan?

Here’s hoping so. After the Michigan mid-level appellate court ruled against her, and a federal judge dissolved an injunction that had kept the recount alive, Stein’s only hope was that the state Supreme Court would rule in her favor.

<SNIP>

FINALLY! 

Quick1966    1,240

I was wondering what was going on with this. Good to hear that it crashed and burned and libtards lost money in the process.

Cinnamon    28,921
Just now, Quick1966 said:

I was wondering what was going on with this. Good to hear that it crashed and burned and libtards lost money in the process.

Not only did they lose $, but MI enacted strict voter ID laws because of her antics. lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick1966    1,240
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Not only did they lose $, but MI enacted strict voter ID laws because of her antics. lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know totally backfired on them! Man it feels good winning all the time.