Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Megyn Kelly Blames Trump for Americans Not Trusting Mainstream Media Anymore

Cinnamon    24,625

Published on Dec 9, 2016

Megyn Kelly, the pretty face of Fox News, blames Donald Trump for Americans not trusting the mainstream media anymore, saying “they need us,” and it’s “dangerous” we don’t believe them anymore. She also threw Breitbart under the bus as well, as she’s demanding more than $20 million dollars a year to stay at Fox News.

Cinnamon    24,625
Just now, BornUntamed said:

Thanks, I didn't know that.  Not that my opinion of him could get worse, but that just helps solidify it.

I had to look it up, I couldn't remember if he did work there or not, but yep, he did. I remember when Ron Paul was running, he was calling us Terrorists, I forgot where he worked then, but we stormed him with stfu letters and it worked, then he suddenly claimed he was Libertarian! 

BornUntamed    435
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I had to look it up, I couldn't remember if he did work there or not, but yep, he did. I remember when Ron Paul was running, he was calling us Terrorists, I forgot where he worked then, but we stormed him with stfu letters and it worked, then he suddenly claimed he was Libertarian! 

Claimed libertarian, I remember that!

that guy has claimed to be everything there possibly is to garner support.   It's like hillary setting her policies based on polls of what went over better with people.

Cinnamon    24,625
1 minute ago, BornUntamed said:

Claimed libertarian, I remember that!

that guy has claimed to be everything there possibly is to garner support.   It's like hillary setting her policies based on polls of what went over better with people.

We can at least be thankful he's not running for office. lol

BornUntamed    435
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

We can at least be thankful he's not running for office. lol

How do I mark your post for deletion?  I don't want to give him any ideas :cool:

Cinnamon    24,625
Just now, BornUntamed said:

How do I mark your post for deletion?  I don't want to give him any ideas :cool:

:chuckle:  I've made a couple on here and thought that very thing! 

Cinnamon    24,625
4 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

Is it true that Mark Dice is really River Phoenix?

Are you sirius? Hadn't heard that one yet.  :chuckle: