Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

"Fake news" was born in August 2014 in Ferguson MO. when @MSNBC @nytimes @washingtonpost @CNN all propagated the Hands up, Don't shoot lie.

sodbuster   
sodbuster

Absolutely, lot's of fake news manipulation going on there. But do you remember seeing the aired footage of the British TV news reporter who, in September, 2001 reported on the collapse of World Trade Center Bldg. 7 about a half-hour before the building was actually brought down? Fake news was already going strong in 2001 and probably much before that. I guess they just assumed that because their "news" worked on the weak-minded in 2001, it would also succeed in Ferguson.

Cinnamon    24,758

They have lots of explaining to do, not that they ever will.  I saw that clip after 2004. I was blissfully unaware of the setup until then. 

BornUntamed    435
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The MSM are complicit in the deaths, injury and displacement of millions of people. 

Everyone talks about hitter being so evil, he looks like a saint compared to what the world media has lead it's people to do.

Cinnamon    24,758
Just now, BornUntamed said:

Everyone talks about hitter being so evil, he looks like a saint compared to what the world media has lead it's people to do.

The irony here is that we've all been complaining about MSM for YEARS now. Yet...who is going to get in trouble for fake news?  Every time they do something it fits several agendas.  What bugs me about all of this is that we have a Congress that is under Republican control.  What are they doing to help any of us? 

BornUntamed    435
Just now, Cinnamon said:

The irony here is that we've all been complaining about MSM for YEARS now. Yet...who is going to get in trouble for fake news?  Every time they do something it fits several agendas.  What bugs me about all of this is that we have a Congress that is under Republican control.  What are they doing to help any of us? 

Republican, democrat, doesn't matter.  Two cheeks of the same ass.

i stop calling people R or D because it doesn't mean anything.  Anymore it's globalist a vs nationalists or people that push agendas vs people that push the truth.

Cinnamon    24,758
3 minutes ago, BornUntamed said:

Republican, democrat, doesn't matter.  Two cheeks of the same ass.

i stop calling people R or D because it doesn't mean anything.  Anymore it's globalist a vs nationalists or people that push agendas vs people that push the truth.

Word! 

Cinnamon    24,758

Having R control over CONgress should have neutered Obama, but it didn't, did it?  And they passed the fake news law. Wakey wakey people, this war has just begun!