Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Donald Trump Silent on #PizzaGate, But Close Supporters Talking

Cinnamon    28,895

Published on Dec 9, 2016

Maybe Donald Trump needs to be silent on PizzaGate to maintain national stability and prevent societal breakdown, but as a reporter and researcher, I won't remain silent as pathetic DC elites close to Obama attempt a SYMPATHY campaign for the disgusting pizza shop owner. Enough mindf**king us. Enough is enough. This is the silent majority pushing back on your nonsensical 1984 bullshit and lies, DC. You're sick lobbyist lawyer pedophile freaks. Investigate that pizza shop, immediately. Investigate the John Podesta emails in Wikileaks, immediately. And stop f**king with the rest of us: we push back. To look through that pizza shop's public Instagram and not be disturbed is to be without a soul.

^ ^   
^  ^

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/the-friendship-between-trump-and-a-billionaire-pedophile-that-nobody-wants-to-talk-about/#ixzz4SNw6TSrZ