Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Kellyanne Conway: I'm Getting Death Threats Fueled by Pro-Clinton Rhetoric

Donald Trump senior adviser Kellyanne Conway has blasted the president-elect's critics -- namely Hillary Clinton supporters -- for fueling a barrage of death threats against her.

"Anytime I respond, anytime I defend myself against these ... allegations that are now leading to death threats ... I'm seen as ungracious," Conway said during an interview Thursday on MSNBC with Chris Matthews, referring, in part, to claims that the Trump campaign gave a platform to white nationalists. "Why are we sore winners? I'm not a sore winner. I'm a winner. My guy is a winner. He's the next president of the United States."

<snip>

https://gma.yahoo.com/kellyanne-conway-im-getting-death-threats-fueled-pro-114806619--abc-news-topstories.html

I'm getting really tired of the Marxists preaching "tolerance" when they are the most violent of anyone in this entire election process!  They can learn to tolerate ME.

BornUntamed

and we are the intolerant woman haters...

1 minute ago, BornUntamed said:

and we are the intolerant woman haters...

I wonder what's it's like to actually believe your own lies like they do?

BornUntamed
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I wonder what's it's like to actually believe your own lies like they do?

They keep proving it, and i still agree that liberalism is a mental disorder.

2 minutes ago, BornUntamed said:

There is something definitely wrong with these people's minds. But, there are so many of them. Creepy. 

Hmm so death threats 

how come no one is getting arrested lol 

if I did that off to jail 

or is it just bull sh t 

1 minute ago, thoth said:

Hmm so death threats 

how come no one is getting arrested lol 

if I did that off to jail 

or is it just bull sh t 

There have been plenty of death threats against Trump, I can see them easily doing it to her. She fights pretty good. 

sodbuster
2 hours ago, BornUntamed said:

I think it's part mental and part emotional, and definitely a matter of spiritual blindness.

BornUntamed

I do agree on spiritual blindness, 100%, bigly.  

Emotions always run high, but even in the emotional high on election night, if trump came out and openly lied I would not have overlooked it.

people have always made decisions based on emotions, depressed eating, looking for any sex after a breakup or just basically any compulsive behavior.  The behavior the liberals are displaying isn't compulsive behavior, it's pathelogically ingrained training to act and behave the way they do and completely ignore rational thought.  It's not emotion that tells them "voter ID is racist" because all their reasons for thinking it's racist is actually racist thinking in itself.  

Everyone makes dumb decisions based on emotions.  But mental disorders don't allow you to finally come to your senses.

edit: And the spiritual part probably plays a major role here.  Hardening of hearts and such.  Being given over to "sin".  (Hate the use of that word)

I don't know it's like my grand kids when they don't get their way 

temper tantrum