Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

NowServingNumber52

Women workers forced to strip naked and undergo random searches at Russian emerald mine

Women workers forced to strip naked and undergo random searches at Russian emerald mine... and are threatened with the 'gynaecological chair' if they complain 

The female workers at Malyshevskoye emerald mine have to endure 'humiliating searches'

Bosses say they are trying to prevent valuable emeralds being stolen

Women are threatened with a gynaecological chair if they protest

The women complainants wrote to a human rights commission and the state labour inspection team 

Female workers at a Russian emerald mine have complained about 'gestapo-style harassment' during strip search checks to ensure they are not stealing valuable gems.

The random naked searches involve women standing unclothed on a cold concrete floor, and can lead to 'intimate questions during check ups', allege staff.

They were even threatened with intrusive examinations 'in a gynaecological chair' if they protested about the regime at Malyshevskoye emerald mine in the Ural Mountains, they claim

A group of women employees from the mine told local media: 'Hardest of all is the so called selective naked check up.

'It means that any of us can be selected in the middle of the working day and delivered to the naked check up room.

'It is a cold room with concrete floor and a cracked window.

'Women have to get completely undressed while every millimetre of their clothing is checked.

'If we complain about standing on the cold floor, their response is rough and implies that everyone of us is a potential thief, with an emerald buyer waiting across a fence.'

Rest and PICS....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4017894/Women-workers-forced-strip-naked-undergo-random-searches-Russian-emerald-threatened-gynaecological-chair-complain.html

Brio    1,038

The mine official said: 'No-one has ever complained about the check, except for one particular shift.

'But three female workers from this shift were detained as they attempted to take crystals out.

'These female workers have also violated instructions several times.

'They were supposed to raise a hand and show that it was empty each time after their took a gem off a belt and put it into a container, but they didn't do so.

'We had to take them to the check room after several failures of security regulations.'

All the women workers, or just the ones who'd been caught stealing before? DM likes to manipulate opinion.

zero   
zero

whaaa, I work at a mans job and they treat us just like the men. whaaa

I'm a special snow flake and I should be treated like a princess.

Nothing like a hate on Russia propaganda piece.

Is this our 2 Minutes of hate for today.

zero   
zero
4 hours ago, Tarmalen said:

I knew I should have been a female body inspector!

Yes...."randomly" selected....:betteryet:

here ya go sport inspect away.

Lucy Barnable    5,393
1 hour ago, Brio said:

All the women workers, or just the ones who'd been caught stealing before? DM likes to manipulate opinion.

I would think they would be fired if they were caught stealing but I have a hard time believing this is true. There is no way I would consent to a strip search for a job.

CSB    2,437

If this is true all the women should just quit their job and the men to . Shut the mine down and see to it that it never reopens ..

No one had a job when they were looking in the first place .

Tarmalen    1,320
23 hours ago, zero said:

here ya go sport inspect away.

Clearly you need a few more years in understanding internet sarcasm.

BornUntamed   
BornUntamed

I'm not saying this doesn't happen, but...

isnt it convenient this anti-Russian story hits now in the midst of calling them the new boogie man hackers directing the world?

therefore, I will take this with a little chip on my shoulder and a dab of skepticism

On 12/9/2016 at 9:20 PM, Lucy Barnable said:

I would think they would be fired if they were caught stealing but I have a hard time believing this is true. There is no way I would consent to a strip search for a job.

I'm not sure this is Ripley's Believe it or Not, but this apparently happened in Kentucky a few years ago...Don't you want to work for McDonald's?