Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

High Strangeness in Antarctica Tunnels as tall as the Eiffel Tower discovered

This is weird... but what isn't weird about Antarctica? 

Published on Dec 8, 2016

This intrigues me for the obvious reason that it appears to confirm in some respects those persistent stories about Nazi bases in Antarctica that have been around since the Nazi Neuschwabenland expedition to the continent in late 1938 and early 1939.

32 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Cinn, one word... "Giants."

Really huge giants!

5 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Yuuggee!!

I want to go there more every day, with all the secrecy surrounding Antarctica. Giants also intrigue me. I know they existed before. Why does the establishment see us knowing the truth about that threaten them so much? 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I want to go there more every day, with all the secrecy surrounding Antarctica. Giants also intrigue me. I know they existed before. Why does the establishment see us knowing the truth about that threaten them so much? 

I would definitely love to go too!  And for all the same reasons as you, it's a secret.  I would also like to  visit the Arctic.  

Well, if the fe theory is correct, they have a lot to hide.  Especially if you consider the religious part of it.  I think it pretty much proves God.  But that is my opinion.  

There were definitely giants.  It's pretty easy to find old articles about their remains. Fascinating!

23 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Too cold there for me. Besides, that's a young people's game.

They are threatened because these giants are their lineage the Nephilim. Remember, not all Nephilim are 6 digit giants. The newer versions are just like you and me, but they are not so good at keeping hidden anymore. Their evil  has proceeded them.

They've always known about the big giants being hidden below, so this sudden interest in the Antarctic is not really anything new. I think what it means is that something is ready to happen. Thus the increased activity there.

There is also much talk about a race of millions of humans below the earth who are 15 feet tall.

Some have associated both Angels and fallen angels to be that size as well.

Just a thought...

1 minute ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Too cold there for me. Besides, that's a young people's game.

They are threatened because these giants are their lineage the Nephilim. Remember, not all Nephilim are 6 digit giants. The newer versions are just like you and me, but they are not so good at keeping hidden anymore. Their evil  has proceeded them.

They've always known about the big giants being hidden below, so this sudden interest in the Antarctic is not really anything new. I think what it means is that something is ready to happen. Thus the increased activity there.

There is also much talk about a race of millions of humans below the earth who are 15 feet tall.

Some have associated both Angels and fallen angels to be that size as well.

Just a thought...

A race of millions of humans that big could decimate us in no time, if they chose to do so.  I'm looking at my living room right now and it's 30 feet across, if a human half that size showed up...  hell you couldn't even outrun it because the stride would be so big.  I wonder what they eat? 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

A race of millions of humans that big could decimate us in no time, if they chose to do so.  I'm looking at my living room right now and it's 30 feet across, if a human half that size showed up...  hell you couldn't even outrun it because the stride would be so big.  I wonder what they eat? 

They are supposedly highly advanced, so I doubt that they would eat humans. lol. As a matter of fact, some have said they are very caring and concerned that we will somehow bring harm to their way of life. What will they do if that happens? Well, I don't know. Hell, I don't even know if any of this is true or not. There is so much disinformation out there, one never knows!

9 minutes ago, Antarctican said:

Follow them.

Nah, they'll be coming topside to play soon enough :)  Some of us will know what to do with them, and many more will learn real fast :)

Just now, Jostler said:

Nah, they'll be coming topside to play soon enough :)  Some of us will know what to do with them, and many more will learn real fast :)

The giants are long gone. Humans occupy the Antarctic Nation.

1 minute ago, Antarctican said:

The giants are long gone. Humans occupy the Antarctic Nation.

Well, then, I suppose when the giants make it topside they'll be well fed ... for a bit anyway.