Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Talon

Michael Moore Warns "Something Crazy Could Happen To Stop Trump Becoming President"

Talon    716

Film maker Michael Moore, who correctly predicted that Trump would win Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio and Pennsylvania, is now predicting that something “crazy” could happen to stop Trump from being sworn in as president on January 20.

Appearing on Late Night With Seth Myers, Moore continually emphasized the point that Hillary won the popular vote, using that reasoning to argue that Trump’s presidency was illegitimate.

“He’s not president of the United States yet, he’s not president ‘til noon on January 20th of 2017,” said Moore as the liberal audience applauded.

“That’s more than six weeks away. Would you not agree, regardless what side of the political fence you’re on, this has been the craziest election year. Nothing anyone predicted has happened — the opposite has happened. So is it possible, just possible, that in these next six weeks, something else might happen — something crazy, something we’re not expecting?” added Moore.

Moore alluded to the potential for members of the electoral college to change their vote, but this is such a long shot it has virtually no chance of overturning the election result.

The only other avenue would be massive vote fraud being uncovered by Jill Stein’s recount, but this hasn’t happened and her efforts have basically flat lined at this point.

So what else could Moore be alluding to apart from some form of violent action to physically prevent Trump from taking the White House?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-09/michael-moore-warns-something-crazy-could-happen-stop-trump-becoming-president

Just Lookin    214

The capstone will lift from the newly found antarctic pyramid, which will turn out to be a space/time portal. We will be invaded by the Arkons and that will be that. 

Or maybe that fat f**k will try to pop Trump himself?

thedudeabides    2,492
1 hour ago, Talon said:

Film maker Michael Moore, who correctly predicted that Trump would win Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio and Pennsylvania, is now predicting that something “crazy” could happen to stop Trump from being sworn in as president on January 20.

Appearing on Late Night With Seth Myers, Moore continually emphasized the point that Hillary won the popular vote, using that reasoning to argue that Trump’s presidency was illegitimate.

“He’s not president of the United States yet, he’s not president ‘til noon on January 20th of 2017,” said Moore as the liberal audience applauded.

“That’s more than six weeks away. Would you not agree, regardless what side of the political fence you’re on, this has been the craziest election year. Nothing anyone predicted has happened — the opposite has happened. So is it possible, just possible, that in these next six weeks, something else might happen — something crazy, something we’re not expecting?” added Moore.

Moore alluded to the potential for members of the electoral college to change their vote, but this is such a long shot it has virtually no chance of overturning the election result.

The only other avenue would be massive vote fraud being uncovered by Jill Stein’s recount, but this hasn’t happened and her efforts have basically flat lined at this point.

So what else could Moore be alluding to apart from some form of violent action to physically prevent Trump from taking the White House?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-09/michael-moore-warns-something-crazy-could-happen-stop-trump-becoming-president

Actually dumb ass he is president on December 19th  after the electors cast there votes. 

The inauguration is a formality and only a message to the people.

f**king fat libtard f**k.

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ok I need to get off here. I want to crush his fat wind tunnel of a throat. 

Just Lookin    214
54 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ok I need to get off here. I want to crush his fat wind tunnel of a throat. 

He has one of those faces that incites violence in otherwise normal people. I feel the same way about Podesta's smug, shit eating grin.

thedudeabides    2,492
11 minutes ago, Just Lookin said:

He has one of those faces that incites violence in otherwise normal people. I feel the same way about Podesta's smug, shit eating grin.

I believe it is a high testosterone male thing.  My levels are waaaay above normal. Some people I see and just feel the need to punch. I never do it obviously but it is like a heavy draw to just want to smash some peoples faces.

Likely some baser instinct from millenia ago that we conquered. 

Maidenmate91    210
1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

Actually dumb ass he is president on December 19th  after the electors cast there votes. 

The inauguration is a formality and only a message to the people.

f**king fat libtard f**k.

Yessss! He resembles a fat dyke, god what a hideous beast lol

Heres to hoping he gets the people's "special treatment" in 2017!

Cinnamon    24,796
6 minutes ago, Maidenmate91 said:

Yessss! He resemples a fat dyke, god what a hideous beast lol

Heres to hoping he gets the peoples "special treatment" in 2017!

I swear if it's the last thing I ever do, I'll make #MichaelMoore400lbsofChewedBubblegum go viral. lmao

Blipkints    326

Surely someone in the Repulic will knock this deadshit the f... out. Conversely put a couple of big macs in that gob of his and hold it shut. 

F...ing shill.

Cinnamon    24,796
3 minutes ago, Blipkints said:

Surely someone in the Repulic will knock this deadshit the f... out. Conversely put a couple of big macs in that gob of his and hold it shut. 

F...ing shill.

His shilling is just breaks between Big Macs. lol 

"that gob of his"  :cheer:

Loby   
Loby
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

What good is Michael Moore?  

Good for nothing

I showed this clip to my mother, and this was her full response:

Both of these guys are infected with r-select liberalism to the point where it has become a form of mental illness...and in this video they're circle jerking each other around, because facing reality is too painful for their damaged amygdalae...they're literally in mental pain and this exercise in fantasy eases their pain. Notice, Jabba's face has become more 'feminized' since the election...an indication of the state he's in...which has gotten worse in a short time.

That's something some of the commenters on that thread are reacting to, because they're K- selected, and smug liberal feminized men set off their amygdalae. K-select amygdalae also feel pain by watching them do this shit, and to ease our pain we long to smash their smug rabbity faces to shut them up. K-select, unless it has hit a full blown stage, is inclined to be more disciplined...so we 'deal' better than the rabbits. However, pushed far enough, that can and will change...and scores of rabbits will end up being eradicated...something they will have earned by the time it gets to that point.

That they're indulging in fantasy doesn't mean they're not dangerous right now, though. On FB and twitter Jabba is fomenting violence on inauguration day...and others who are like him will hear that and think about following through. In reaction, Bikers for Trump have vowed to be there to meet Jabba and his cohorts. It'll could end up being interesting, or tragic. I'm hoping it turns out to be a non-event. Grumpier says that due to the extreme cold (which is being engineered by 'higher powers') and security concerns, only the oath will take place outside, and then things will be moved inside for the speeches...which I've never seen happen.

I try not to worry. I keep thinking of God  having a hand in what's happening. And, in the case of people like Jabba and his buddies, their continued rabbitry is waking up more people everyday. Most people don't want to see violence at the inauguration...and just want to get on with life...so they're hoping Trump will be a decent president. Those people aren't hearing Jabba's dog whistles in the same way as the SJWs are.