Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Are you all feeling this?

Cinnamon    24,754
Just now, Ukshep said:

Or is it just me?

I woke up to Orwell Hell this morning. So yes, I'm feeling it.

Quick1966    1,220
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Or is it just me?

Not sure what your feeling. But I feel good even though I feel Hillary or Obama aren't going quietly.

Ukshep    21,613
33 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I woke up to Orwell Hell this morning. So yes, I'm feeling it.

What can we do though?

Cinnamon    24,754
Just now, Ukshep said:

What can we do though?

The one thing I know is to fight off the alphabet agencies, once they invent them, using The Federal Register. I re-pinned that thread I wrote on it months ago, hopefully more people will learn they actually do have some rights to fight them that way and will start using their power. 

Ukshep    21,613
Just now, Cinnamon said:

The one thing I know is to fight off the alphabet agencies, once they invent them, using The Federal Register. I re-pinned that thread I wrote on it months ago, hopefully more people will learn they actually do have some rights to fight them that way and will start using their power. 

Somehow i think its too late for that approach!

Cinnamon    24,754
Just now, Ukshep said:

Somehow i think its too late for that approach!

It's not too late to stop new things. The stuff we let go on, can't stop any of that unless Trump steps up to the place. But everyone has forgotten that the Republicans have been in control of both houses and will retain that conrol. They are also working against the people. I will not blind myself to that fact.