Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

WakeTheMasses

The Truth About Fluoride & How To Reduce Exposure

Through your journey towards enlightenment it's possible you have come to understand the toxicity of fluoride If you wish do to some more reading on the dangers of this chemical

feel free to do some reading here.

Otherwise, Shift all of your undivided attention to learning these simple daily routines that could change your life forever. I promise it is the best you will feel in your life.

It's the best decision i've made when it comes to my health. 

http://www.classifiedtruth.com/single-post/2016/10/17/5-Simple-Steps-To-Reducing-Fluoride-Exposure

Let me know what you think! What do you implement in your daily routines & diet? 

Let's be the change we want to see. 

Cryptic Mole    4,551

Unfortunately, almost every product that uses water in its preparation contains fluoride.

Even when your kids are eating all those cake and cookies, water was used to create the dough.

Much of the produce you eat was watered with fluoridated water, and all canned foods use water in the canning process.

Water is used in everything. Even the milk you drink is loaded with fluoride as is orange juice and all store bought juices. Especially juices that are made from concentrate.

Cryptic Mole    4,551

I use a special $40 water filter that only lasts about 2 weeks. During the winter I also use a water distiller because they throw a lot of heat, so along with removing fluoride, it also helps to heat the room (kitchen) it's being used in. As a matter of fact, today was actually my first day using my water distiller for this winter. I always keep 3-4 gallons of it in the fridge and have store bought distilled or spring water stored in the basement.

Cryptic Mole    4,551

All store bought waters are not created equal. Any and all filtered water contains fluoride and even some who claim to be spring water are not. The biggest culprit of them all is Poland Spring which contains 0.10 ppm of fluoride.

Fluoride Levels in Bottled Water:

Aquafina 0.05 ppm
Perrier 0.31 ppm
Poland Springs 0.10 ppm
Propel Fitness Water 0.02 ppm
Saratoga 0.20 ppm

Here is the complete list to avoid: http://www.foodandourhealth.com/bottled-water-filled-fluoride-heres-complete-list-brands-avoid/

Here is a complete list of water without fluoride: http://www.healthmagazine365.com/list-of-bottled-water-without-fluoride-and-how-to-remove-fluoride-from-water/

Note: I have not checked both lists for accuracy.

Cryptic Mole    4,551

Best products to detox fluoride from the body.

Borax, Boron,  Apple Cyder Vinegar, Tamarinds, Iodine.

The removal of fluoride will also correct pineal gland calcification and increase your IQ.

Cryptic Mole    4,551
On 12/10/2016 at 9:37 PM, Cryptid Mold said:

I use a special $40 water filter that only lasts about 2 weeks. During the winter I also use a water distiller because they throw a lot of heat, so along with removing fluoride, it also helps to heat the room (kitchen) it's being used in. As a matter of fact, today was actually my first day using my water distiller for this winter. I always keep 3-4 gallons of it in the fridge and have store bought distilled or spring water stored in the basement.

And since Saturday I've already produced 5 gallons of distilled water and I'm making another as I write this at 8:25 am Monday. I keep these in my kitchen because I also use these to boil pasta or if I'm gonna make homemade soups which I do often.

Walk Softly    2,830

Fluoride is a scary thing.  

Every quarter I detox with about a gallon of distilled water with one lemon (sliced, not squeezed) per day for two weeks.  

Any other time, I drink spring water.  

One teaspoon of boron drink per day.  See link for recipe. 

http://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/boraxconspiracy03jul12.shtml

About two hours after lunch I drink 8oz of water with one teaspoon of baking soda.  

I try to eat a teaspoon of black strap molasses everyday, though I'm not super good at this one.  

I'm trying to completely cut pork out of my diet, but this is proving very difficult.  Turns out, I love pork.  Wild hogs are rampant on my land and I hate to just leave animals to rot.  But, I suppose the yotedogs will get em.  

I feel like a million bucks!  I have degenerative disc disease in my back and I HAVE NOT been gentle with my body.  I'm still not.  My job demands I be in good physical shape.   

I have torn ligaments in my shoulder and knees that I hardly notice anymore.  Like I said, I feel awesome! 

Ukshep    21,611

I cut my flouride intake down as much as i could. 95% less intake filtering whenever i can. I feel tons better!

Cryptic Mole    4,551
16 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I could my flouride intake down as much as i could. 95% less intake filtering whenever i can. I feel tons better!

Most filters do not remove fluoride unless they say they do. Even so, just how much do they really remove?

If you have trouble picking a filter for this, just buy a water distiller. Problem completely solved.