Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

roadtoad2

I don't know what you did to clear it

roadtoad2    86

but, I really couldn't post, 'Obama born in Topeka Kansas' and 'Music thread' the first time.

And, you're right, it does seem like this happens every time I come  here. I'm really not trying to scam the system in any way.

So, tomorrow, we'll see, Is it the same thing again, or is it fixed?

Ukshep    21,614
8 minutes ago, roadtoad2 said:

but, I really couldn't post, 'Obama born in Topeka Kansas' and 'Music thread' the first time.

And, you're right, it does seem like this happens every time I come  here. I'm really not trying to scam the system in any way.

So, tomorrow, we'll see, Is it the same thing again, or is it fixed?

I never fixed anything. All you need to do is go to the thread. When i give you the url it always works so i can only assume you are getting to the threads through a bad url.

roadtoad2    86

Yes,'getting to the threads thru a bad url' makes sense. But, what I do works like a charm on three other CT sites; LOP, Chicken Something, and The Fringe, but when  I do the exact same thing on COP, it doesn't work.

Let me explain a little more in my next reply.

roadtoad2    86

OK, I start by going to Linda's website posting on Twitter, I copy that, then I go to LOP, and post it, I do the same on chicken something and the Fringe, then, I go to COP, and it doesn't work. One thing I have noticed is: on those other websites, I enter the date with my own

keypad, on COP, I can't. Even if you look at the, 'Obama born in Topeka, Kansas' reply, you just had me enter, you'll notice that the date does not come from COP, rather; the date comes from Twitter.

I think that fact might point towards the crux of the problem

Meaning, why should a posting technique work on  three CT websites, and not work on COP?

Thank You