Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Just Lookin

Buzz Aldrin stirring up the CTers

Just Lookin    214

hmm... Not sure what to make of this. Aldrin is a shill of epic proportions but the original story made me sit up and notice.. a few days before Buzz tweeted. 

Kerry went down recently in the middle of an election. I think there is something down there.

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/astronaut-buzz-aldrin-tweets-we-are-all-in-danger-it-is-evil-itself

Fake   
Fake

The account in the picture for Buzz Aldrin is not verified. The real account is verified. The tweet is not in his veri

grav   
grav

Buzz Aldrin punches Bart Sibrel after being harassed by him

Tim Farley 4,287,836 views

Published on Sep 8, 2012

On September 9, 2002 moon landing denier Bart Sibrel followed Apollo 11 astronaut Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin out of a Hollywood hotel and relentlessly harassed him about whether he actually landed on the moon. Buzz reacted. Many have seen the short clip of the actual punch, but note how much verbal confrontation preceded it. Sibrel has pulled similar stunts with many other Apollo astronauts.

COBO Member    3,459
1 minute ago, WhiteHorse said:

What if something evil is there, frozen in time, waiting on the thaw to release it?  " Cue scary suspense music"

I don't know about scary, but they've sure taken their time researching whatever's down there!

Just Lookin    214
58 minutes ago, Fake said:

The account in the picture for Buzz Aldrin is not verified. The real account is verified. The tweet is not in his veri

Yup, confirmed a hoax.

Im not on the tweet machine, this verified thing is a new one to me. I'll be keeping an eye out for that from now on.

Cinnamon    24,875

This guy needs to tell us what he knows if he's going to be dropping tweets like that, then deletes it? 

Walk Softly    2,830

While I appreciate your sentiment and hastily overcome desire to help and warn, you should know...

Mr Aldrin, it is not us who need to forgive you.  Your attempt to warn is lost, as those who reside in truth need no warning of impending evil.  Your desire for forgiveness should be sought elsewhere.  You, and your recently departed friend, Mr. Glenn, and all the others along the way are culpable.  You know this. 

For what it's worth, I do forgive you.  It's not too late. 

Trypto-fan   
Trypto-fan
4 hours ago, COBO Member said:

Just look at how long McMurdo has been established down there for Operation Deep Freeze.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMurdo_Station

That is NZ territory.

The McMurdo Station is a United States Antarctic research center on the south tip of Ross Island, which is in the New Zealand-claimed Ross Dependency on the shore of McMurdo Sound in Antarctica.

SO WTF is the USA doing with a research center there?

There are over 49 official research bases in Antarctica, all point inwards except three which are already located in the interior (pointing inwards) while all the others are on the edges.

The USA has their own piece of Antarctica, so why do they have a station in NZ territory as well?

The McMurdo Station is pretty much the other side from where the Nazis allegedly had their bases. McMurdo Station predates operation deep freeze by decades. I know people who have done time there. Drillers and geologists mainly, but a few biologists and a carpenter as well.