Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Senate passes Bill to outlaw "fake news"

Ukshep    21,538

And its done!

U.S. Senators Rob Portman (R-OH) and Chris Murphy (D-CT) today announced that their Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act – legislation designed to help American allies counter foreign government propaganda from Russia, China, and other nations – has passed the Senate as part of the FY 2017 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) Conference Report. The bipartisan bill, which was introduced by Senators Portman and Murphy in March, will improve the ability of the United States to counter foreign propaganda and disinformation by establishing an interagency center housed at the State Department to coordinate and synchronize counter-propaganda efforts throughout the U.S. government. To support these efforts, the bill also creates a grant program for NGOs, think tanks, civil society and other experts outside government who are engaged in counter-propaganda related work. This will better leverage existing expertise and empower local communities to defend themselves from foreign manipulation.

“The passage of this bill in the Senate today takes us one critical step closer to effectively confronting the extensive, and destabilizing, foreign propaganda and disinformation operations being waged against us. While the propaganda and disinformation threat has grown, the U.S. government has been asleep at the wheel. Today we are finally signaling that enough is enough; the United States will no longer sit on the sidelines. We are going to confront this threat head-on,” said Senator Portman. “With the help of this bipartisan bill, the disinformation and propaganda used against our allies and our interests will fail.”

“Congress has taken a big step in fighting back against fake news and propaganda from countries like Russia. When the president signs this bill into law, the United States will finally have a dedicated set of tools and resources to confront our adversaries’ widespread efforts to spread false narratives that undermine democratic institutions and compromise America’s foreign policy goals,” said Murphy. “I’m proud of what Senator Portman and I accomplished here because it’s long past time for the U.S. to get off the sidelines and confront these growing threats.”

http://www.portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=press-releases&id=3765A225-B773-4F57-B21A-A265F4B5692C

..... Stoic ..... Calm ... You know what to do.

Malevolent    2,924

Stoicism abound,  undemonstrative child abusers - seems they needed, and found, an effective tool to further control the information and manipulate their own disinformation - a case in point, the explanation from all and any government controlled / influenced outlet / MSM regarding chem-trails.  They even try and refute verified photos with rhetorical bullshit. 

One Step Away   
One Step Away

Ask WHY is this all happening at breakneck speed NOW??  ...

Ukshep    21,538
1 minute ago, One Step Away said:

Ask WHY is this all happening at breakneck speed NOW??  ...

Because they have no other choice. Times running out for them.

Groove    2,069

So... Does this mean that CNN and abc and msnbc and fox will have to quit lying to the American public.... Nope, just alt media. 

Some of you may remember that Obama did rip up the anti propaganda act a few years ago. Is this just reinstating it? 

Ukshep    21,538
3 minutes ago, Groove said:

So... Does this mean that CNN and abc and msnbc and fox will have to quit lying to the American public.... Nope, just alt media.

Yeh while they tell us all is ok while our friends and family are all arrested! I get worried about whats coming for americans!

Concern for peoples safety. I can deal with my own shit! but i dont want to see any of you get taken to prison or camps.

marlowe    1,748

On Fox News Sean Hannity and Tucker Carson are talking  the same truth as Alex Jones

& Brietbart , Etc.............If they fire Hannity / Carlson things will truly get Orwellian....

The Russians influencing the election is beyond absurd.....I didn't think it would come  to this.....

zero   
zero

The Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/document/

Looks like it's time to declare our independence from the District of Columbia a crown colony since 1871

Anonymous - The Act Of 1871 - The UNITED STATES is a CORPORATION

Robin Hood   
Robin Hood

This is only the beggining.I said it before,look for Snowden to come back into play

grav   
grav

Hilldabeast wears purple now, the color of royalty. She wore it again when she boo-hooed about fake news. The clampdown can't wait much longer. Too many sheeple are waking up and learning about their fake world. Pizzagate was the last straw. It is mentioned on the newz again today, CNN. No analysis accompanies these stories. And we never hear both sides. Sandy Hook and Pizzagate both had angry ct-ers (Crazy Talkers) attempt violent actions in the last few days. MK Ultra victims or dupes of the CIA? What difference, at this point, does it make? 

Looks kinda doomy on the truth front. 

Millevolt    648
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh while they tell us all is ok while our friends and family are all arrested! I get worried about whats coming for americans!

Concern for peoples safety. I can deal with my own shit! but i dont want to see any of you get taken to prison or camps.

We will be quite alright Shep. The globalists have become nothing more than reactionary. When you see the garbage they are putting out today, it is mind blowing, colleges supporting the terrorist that attacked them, black lawyers advocating murdering white people, congressmen going on FOX news and accusing journalists of being Russian spies, other college professors citing civil war, then threatening lawsuits for recording them, klingons butthurt attack on "fake news" today, #pizzagate, they are just digging their hole deeper and deeper! If they try anything stupid now, they will lose "big-league", because their underestimation of Trumps impact on people woke up a massive part of America, and they are about done with the BS. They have alienated the police, they think that in starting a civil war, its going to be their liberal commie paid thugs against the police, but they forget  that the silent majority in America is armed to the teeth, and mostly wide awake now, and both the SM and police will have each others back. Just look at the popularity of Sheriff Clark. Police aren't going to follow their ridiculous orders to dis arm the public, military is not going to follow any FEMA camp orders, and we are going to take their billions of rounds of ammunition, and shove it right up their lying asses if they try to pull any shit, without getting into too much detail, I know a lot of people who are prepared, nuff said about that topic though. So the more they press their failed tactics, the more people realize what is happening.

They are truly mind hurt that they can not figure out what to do, because their cover is truly blown, and they did not expect that for a long time, and every scenario that they run through their algorithms right now doesn't end well for them. I think they are going to swallow hard, eat crow, try to mitigate the damages from a Trump administration, and double down for the next time they are in power, which hopefully is never. I have seen a lot of incredible strategy out of Donald Trump, some of it was pure genius, and I think his administration is gearing up for nothing less than a total war on soros backed establishment. Notice he never mentions Soros is behind this,  but in many remarks about strategy, he always comes out says never to let your enemies know what you are doing, use the element of surprise. Maybe we will get the chance to use the machine against its creators... Forgive the optimism, but I always look for the potential good of humanity, but never underestimate the evil as well. Something about Trump since years and years before the election has told me that he is a genuine and good person. My gut is normally not wrong about those things either, especially over such a long duration of time. I truly believe that he is in line with past leaders like JFK and Reagan, hopefully he doesn't meet their demise. With that said, I believe Reagan was compromised AFTER the shooting, and I don't think TPTB have the credibility or influence to control the aftermath of an attempt on Trump like they had with Kennedy and Reagan. Too many people know too much and we will never fall for the random shooter lies, especially when it fits their narrative to preform such an act.