Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Clinton Puppet Stephen Colbert Tells Pizzagate Conspiracy Researchers to “Grow the F*ck Up”

zero   
zero

Gotta love the old canned laughter routine to sway public opinion and manipulate the minds of the masses.

So glad Klobert cleared that up for us. FYI I was born yesterday. If it were not for these "people" letting me know that this is all theory I might believe that some "people" harm children. Others say you can't make this stuff up so.... PedoBear Appears in CP Distributor Ad (Run by Convicted Pedo)

Maidenmate91    210

Myron Reducto needs to stfu before he ends up in the guillotine as well! He needs to remove that captain america shield on his set. That s.o.b. don't deserve it >:-)

Quick1966    1,220

You know there was a lot of people who didn't know anything about pizzagate. But the proof to me is how hard tptb are trying to discredit it by putting it everywhere and having their minions try discrediting it in prime time shows. It reeks of desperation.

grav   
grav

If Pizzagate had been connected to Trump and the GOP, what would have Colbert and the msm have done? 

RetiredRogue    147

PIZZAGATE::::::::I hope this is not a repeat. James Alefantis strange LLC property in DC. Upgrades on property he doesn't even own.     

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1472614    

Looking at Chuck E Cheese pizza, they incorporated the Atari invention of Pong into their parlors, but where did the Comet and Ping Pong for Comet Ping Pong...Ping Pong tables?

How to do the Chuck E Cheese happy dance?

Hmmm...still think I'd be scared by the NSA/TSA's airport security PedoBear...geeez...we keep seeing the same plotlines over and over again from those in power...don't we?

Chuck E Cheese where a kid can be a kid...

Comet PizzaGate...where a kid is expected to have kids...:blink: no...I got it...where the elites can be a kid...

Peter Pan doesn't want to grow up, he's a Toys R Us kid?

All this excitement since the Baby Boomers...