Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Hillary Clinton: I was done in by fake news! We need to fix the Internet

Ukshep    21,538

Hillary Clinton pays respects to Harry Reid and Joe Biden as well as John Glen during a Speech at the Capital today. Not quite the speech she intened but....

Erm ooook..

Ukshep    21,538

Let me just add this. I told cinnamon once hillary started appearing in public again that it would begin. Kinda might explain my feelings yesterday too.

Groove    2,069

Really Killary? Really? You did yourself in by lying and by having a bunch of dead bodies behind you with no rational explanation of how the murder happened. How can a person cut their own limbs off and it be ruled a suicide? Hmm.  

Between Arkansas and Louisiana we know full well what you did. Btw where I live there's a lot of Dixie mafia guys, I've heard the rumors about the KKKlintons since the 80's. My town was a big turn around spot for their drug trade. 

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat

I won't bother to listen to the ***** speak.  I cannot stand to even see a picture of her, much less hear her talk.

YOU WANT TO "FIX" THE INTERNET, HILLARY?  ORLY???  Allow me to reply to that in Japanese...

COBO Member    3,445
2 hours ago, Groove said:

Really Killary? Really? You did yourself in by lying and by having a bunch of dead bodies behind you with no rational explanation of how the murder happened. How can a person cut their own limbs off and it be ruled a suicide? Hmm.  

Between Arkansas and Louisiana we know full well what you did. Btw where I live there's a lot of Dixie mafia guys, I've heard the rumors about the KKKlintons since the 80's. My town was a big turn around spot for their drug trade. 

Heh heh. You notice (if you could stomach the spiel) she mentioned how she got started in politics as an intern (during the Watergate hearings). What she didn't add was that she got fired for her actions.

Cinnamon    24,614

Kellyanne Conway Reacts To Clinton's Fake News Claim FULL Interview

Published on Dec 9, 2016

Kellyanne Conway Fox & Friends FULL Interview 12/9/16. Conway responded in an interview with Fox & Friends this morning, and she called it “insulting” and false that they would not only throw these attacks around, but that they would use it to avoid addressing the real reasons their side lost. “All I heard,” she said, “was ‘We’re not Donald Trump.’ That’s not a message, that’s a screed.” Conway twice mentioned that she’s received death threats and had this to say about the rhetoric from the other side.