Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Flat

New Fake Dinosaur Tail Found

Flat    222
23 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Easy to determine. Just see if the amber is fake :D if its not then we know its from something at least!

I thought it was easier to determine since it was reported on CNN. Probably fake. :tongue:

Ukshep    25,452
Just now, Flat said:

I thought it was easier to determine since it was reported on CNN. Probably fake. :tongue:

lel its true but that makes me sad. But seriously though. Doubt they would have a  reason to fake dino shit. I've digged into the theories and i know a lot of money was made with fraud and hoaxing. But at this point what does anyone have to gain from pushing that shit if it is fake?

Flat    222
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

lel its true but that makes me sad. But seriously though. Doubt they would have a  reason to fake dino shit. I've digged into the theories and i know a lot of money was made with fraud and hoaxing. But at this point what does anyone have to gain from pushing that shit if it is fake?

Lack of God? Evolution and thought control?  :dunno:

thedudeabides    2,609

Uhmmm dinosaurs are not fake why do people say this crap?

A massive fossil was found here in michigan alone recently of a mastodon.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/10/02/farmer-digs-up-woolly-mammoth-bones-in-michigan-soy-field/?utm_term=.11440aa04435

I personally went out to see them with my class in college. 

Have a nice day. 

zero   
zero

Here's one for you, Dinosaurs that still smell like rotting flesh.

After 65 million years, well okay then.

Never mind the paintings with people riding Dinosaurs.

Schweitzer's Dangerous Discovery

When this shy paleontologist found soft, fresh-looking tissue inside a T. rex femur, she erased a line between past and present. Then all hell broke loose.

http://discovermagazine.com/2006/apr/dinosaur-dna