Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Voncroix

TRump/Clinton bloodline. We already knew but short clip anyway. 4m19s

Ukshep    21,675
2 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Haha, I already said this.

Apparently, some people are having a hard time with this.

Bloodlines are only a baseline. Sometimes people are so far removed from the bloodlines of their forefathers that they are unaligned. We must remember that. Once the brush is used. The paint is hard to get off!

marlowe    1,748
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Bloodlines are only a baseline. Sometimes people are so far removed from the bloodlines of their forefathers that they are unaligned. We must remember that. Once the brush is used. The paint is hard to get off!

This is true......John of Gaunt had 3 wives and lots of children. In fact it is possible that members of this forum are descended from this Lancastrian bloodline....{  wink , wink }....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_of_Gaunt

John of Gaunt, 1st Duke of Lancaster, KG (6 March 1340 – 3 February 1399) was a member of the House of Plantagenet, the third of five surviving sons of King Edward III of England and Philippa of Hainault. He was called "John of Gaunt" because.....................

Ukshep    21,675
38 minutes ago, marlowe said:

This is true......John of Gaunt had 3 wives and lots of children. In fact it is possible that members of this forum are descended from this Lancastrian bloodline....{  wink , wink }....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_of_Gaunt

John of Gaunt, 1st Duke of Lancaster, KG (6 March 1340 – 3 February 1399) was a member of the House of Plantagenet, the third of five surviving sons of King Edward III of England and Philippa of Hainault. He was called "John of Gaunt" because.....................

I am sure many here have interesting bloodlines.... lets leave it at that. Sometimes one must rebel against the dynasty!

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Even brothers & sisters can be VERY different, so the whole bloodline thing is no biggie to me.  It only is significant to pay attention to when it is Anunnaki bloodlines, and Trump and Hillary are not from Anunnaki bloodlines.

Ukshep    21,675
4 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Even brothers & sisters can be VERY different, so the whole bloodline thing is no biggie to me.  It only is significant to pay attention to when it is Anunnaki bloodlines, and Trump and Hillary are not from Anunnaki bloodlines.

:agent_smith: he's onto me! lol