Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

My spider senses are tingling

Something is seriously wrong... Not sure what it is but first i was hit with a ton of left knee pain, not pressure related or use. But a very dull achey pain. Last time it was this bad was when the japan quake happened. Also got a headache ugh....

And now i have waves of energy rushing over me over and over..... I feel like some bad shit just happened! or is about to!

8 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Something is seriously wrong... Not sure what it is but first i was hit with a ton of left knee pain, not pressure related or use. But a very dull achey pain. Last time it was this bad was when the japan quake happened. Also got a headache ugh....

And now i have waves of energy rushing over me over and over..... I feel like some bad shit just happened! or is about to!

Shep..Did you see what I posted yesterday? I have the same symptoms. Left knee and headache. You are earth sensitive my dear. Now if we could only predict what part of the earth is going to rattle according to our symptoms. 

You might be interested in reading this article.

Aches to Quakes 
Sensitives Predict Earthquakes

Larry Park, a senior computer engineer and holder of patents for earthquake prediction, was first drawn to mysterious energy bursts that affected super computers in Northern California through the energy grid in 1993. He has found mysterious Earth signals, precursors to earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, that can be detected by "sensitives" whose physical symptoms can provide accurate warnings. Meanwhile, new technologies are being developed that can tune into these subtle energies.

More: http://www.astrologycom.com/achetoquake1.html

10 minutes ago, CGK said:

Shep..Did you see what I posted yesterday? I have the same symptoms. Left knee and headache. You are earth sensitive my dear. Now if we could only predict what part of the earth is going to rattle according to our symptoms. 

You might be interested in reading this article.

Aches to Quakes 
Sensitives Predict Earthquakes

Larry Park, a senior computer engineer and holder of patents for earthquake prediction, was first drawn to mysterious energy bursts that affected super computers in Northern California through the energy grid in 1993. He has found mysterious Earth signals, precursors to earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, that can be detected by "sensitives" whose physical symptoms can provide accurate warnings. Meanwhile, new technologies are being developed that can tune into these subtle energies.

More: http://www.astrologycom.com/achetoquake1.html

I had not seen it.

Oh my well that explains a little. I understand the directions too now after reading that link. As for location. I am far north and it feels as its if its south and down from me. So probably the southern part of the equator. If north pole was 100% and south pole was 0% i'd put this at 25%

Remember in the "old days" when people would say things like, "My right bunion is throbbing a storm is brewing?"  I believe that back in the days before our bodies were constantly being altered and bombarded with microwaves, wifi, electronics, etc people were much more in tune with the signals our planet sends us. Thank god there are still some people walking this planet who have not become totally desensitized...yet.  I must admit, Im not very fond of the ache and pain signals that I receive.  (LOL)

Also, our animals pick up on the signals quite well. Folks need to pay more attention to the critters that share our planet with us. Both of my dogs were very restless for 2 days before yesterdays quakes. I was annoyed by their behavior. They wanted inside, they wanted outside, they paced the floor, they barked at nothing, they would rattle their bowls even though there was food in them. When I began getting symptoms too, (knee and headache) it dawned on me that something about to occur.

At the moment the dogs seem settled. The headache on the left side of my head is gone but I have a pressure across my forehead and in both of my jaws. Left knee is still throbbing. Not sure what it means but I am going to start keeping a symptom journal.

10 minutes ago, CGK said:

Remember in the "old days" when people would say things like, "My right bunion is throbbing a storm is brewing?"  I believe that back in the days before our bodies were constantly being altered and bombarded with microwaves, wifi, electronics, etc people were much more in tune with the signals our planet sends us. Thank god there are still some people walking this planet who have not become totally desensitized...yet.  I must admit, Im not very fond of the ache and pain signals that I receive.  (LOL)

Also, our animals pick up on the signals quite well. Folks need to pay more attention to the critters that share our planet with us. Both of my dogs were very restless for 2 days before yesterdays quakes. I was annoyed by their behavior. They wanted inside, they wanted outside, they paced the floor, they barked at nothing, they would rattle their bowls even though there was food in them. When I began getting symptoms too, (knee and headache) it dawned on me that something about to occur.

At the moment the dogs seem settled. The headache on the left side of my head is gone but I have a pressure across my forehead and in both of my jaws. Left knee is still throbbing. Not sure what it means but I am going to start keeping a symptom journal.

Yeh my dog was acting up yesterday!

@CGK only my left knee still hurting!

OMG...this is so strange. I was craving popcorn 2 nights ago, wanted a strong drink and had a throbbing pain in my right thumb.   LOL

Pre-Earthquake physical symptoms that happen several hours before an event include:

Headaches, nausea and/or dizziness are the most common symptoms associated with pre-earthquake events

Feeling like you’re going crazy when that is not normally your nature

One person recounted that it felt like her body gravity had tripled

Temporary changes in depth perception

Increase clumsiness (above the normal that some people have)

Increase drug abuse in an attempt to dull the feelings of stress and anxiety around these events.

Increased emotions of neediness, obsessiveness, anxiety or crabbiness

Low rumbling or idling diesel-engine sounds in the ears have been reported by a few people living around Taos New Mexico. They call it the Taos Hum. These signals have not been found to be true sound, nor are they radio waves.

Migraines (CAT, EEG, Audiograms all turn up negative for any abnormalities)

Mood swings of all types and durations

Feelings like you’re going to explode 24-36 hours prior to a very strong earthquake where many people will be harmed with that earthquake

Richter scale events greater than 6 or earthquakes that are strong enough to cause injury generate roller or jerky-wave sensations: These symptoms happens to some people who can feel the earthquake’s rolling precursory waves as sensations and can determine from which direction they are coming. If you’ve ever seen the movie Phenomenon with John Travolta you’ll understand what this looks like for the person experiencing it.

Seeing auras around people

A sudden craving for popcorn may indicate an earthquake or volcanic eruption within 12-24 hrs.

Short duration muscle jolts in a hand or foot

Temporary blurred vision

Temporary headaches (resolving 15 mins after the earthquake)

Tinnitus (high or low tones), screeching ear tones, intense ear pain in one or both ears. This may progress to hearing voices, seeing ghostly images and having your dreams disturbed. Some people call this Sherpa ear when it happens in association with avalanches.

More: http://naturalhealthtechniques.com/earthquake-sensitive-people/

47 minutes ago, CGK said:

OMG...this is so strange. I was craving popcorn 2 nights ago, wanted a strong drink and had a throbbing pain in my right thumb.   LOL

Pre-Earthquake physical symptoms that happen several hours before an event include:

Headaches, nausea and/or dizziness are the most common symptoms associated with pre-earthquake events

Feeling like you’re going crazy when that is not normally your nature

One person recounted that it felt like her body gravity had tripled

Temporary changes in depth perception

Increase clumsiness (above the normal that some people have)

Increase drug abuse in an attempt to dull the feelings of stress and anxiety around these events.

Increased emotions of neediness, obsessiveness, anxiety or crabbiness

Low rumbling or idling diesel-engine sounds in the ears have been reported by a few people living around Taos New Mexico. They call it the Taos Hum. These signals have not been found to be true sound, nor are they radio waves.

Migraines (CAT, EEG, Audiograms all turn up negative for any abnormalities)

Mood swings of all types and durations

Feelings like you’re going to explode 24-36 hours prior to a very strong earthquake where many people will be harmed with that earthquake

Richter scale events greater than 6 or earthquakes that are strong enough to cause injury generate roller or jerky-wave sensations: These symptoms happens to some people who can feel the earthquake’s rolling precursory waves as sensations and can determine from which direction they are coming. If you’ve ever seen the movie Phenomenon with John Travolta you’ll understand what this looks like for the person experiencing it.

Seeing auras around people

A sudden craving for popcorn may indicate an earthquake or volcanic eruption within 12-24 hrs.

Short duration muscle jolts in a hand or foot

Temporary blurred vision

Temporary headaches (resolving 15 mins after the earthquake)

Tinnitus (high or low tones), screeching ear tones, intense ear pain in one or both ears. This may progress to hearing voices, seeing ghostly images and having your dreams disturbed. Some people call this Sherpa ear when it happens in association with avalanches.

More: http://naturalhealthtechniques.com/earthquake-sensitive-people/

How is your knee right now? and japan..??

50 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

How is your knee right now? and japan..??

Right side of my body is fine. Everything is left sided for me except for the pressure across my forehead.

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I had not seen it.

Oh my well that explains a little. I understand the directions too now after reading that link. As for location. I am far north and it feels as its if its south and down from me. So probably the southern part of the equator. If north pole was 100% and south pole was 0% i'd put this at 25%

Put that is your pipe and smoke it.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Solomon+Islands/@-22.5602979,128.1465284,3z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x68d351e0555009d1:0xb44cc0a017442980!8m2!3d-9.64571!4d160.156194