Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Black homeless woman says Trump has allowed her to live rent free in Trump Tower for 8 years!

sodbuster   
sodbuster

Throughout the campaign I heard or read story after story from ordinary people recounting the acts of kindness and philanthropy that Donald Trump has done throughout the years. What impressed me the most is that I have never heard Trump mention them, and we would never have known of them unless the ordinary people had spoken up. So to me, that shows that Trump didn't do these acts of kindness so that he could brag about them later. He did them in private because he felt it was the right thing to do at that point in time and he wasn't looking for any glory. Is he a perfect person? No, but who is? I do believe that there is considerable goodness in that man.

Cinnamon    28,948
25 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

Throughout the campaign I heard or read story after story from ordinary people recounting the acts of kindness and philanthropy that Donald Trump has done throughout the years. What impressed me the most is that I have never heard Trump mention them, and we would never have known of them unless the ordinary people had spoken up. So to me, that shows that Trump didn't do these acts of kindness so that he could brag about them later. He did them in private because he felt it was the right thing to do at that point in time and he wasn't looking for any glory. Is he a perfect person? No, but who is? I do believe that there is considerable goodness in that man.

Same here. I know that you are never going to hear anything like that about Clinton or Obama! 

sodbuster   
sodbuster

Thank you for the examples Zero! Now contrast Trump's actions with the Clintons' while Wild Bill was president:

"Time to donate your underpants to a charitable organization so you can later claim a deduction on your 1993 tax return. If the recent past is any guide, Bill Clinton and his wife, First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton, have been spending the past few months gathering up unwanted belongings -- from old shoes to shower curtains to jogging shorts to, yes, apparently used underwear -- carefully enumerating each item alongside dollar amounts on handwritten lists, and giving the lot to such worthy causes as the Salvation Army and Goodwill Industries."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1993/12/28/bill-clintons-great-skivvies-give-away/0dac853d-cf3d-4faf-8104-bcf124bd93b4/?utm_term=.5de042d1fdb6

So the Clintons got a tax deduction for Bill's used underwear?  That thought gives me the he-bee-jebees! I mean a regular person's used underwear is bad enough, but we know the abuse that Bill's underwear was subjected to during his presidency! And then they criticize Trump for his legitimate business write-offs?

sodbuster   
sodbuster
18 minutes ago, zero said:

Let's not forget how the Clinton's helped the poor by stealing their money.

REPORT: The Clinton Foundation Enriched Itself By Ripping Off Haiti After 2010 Earthquake

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/report-clinton-foundation-enriched-ripping-off-haiti-2010-earthquake/

Yes, their evil hypocrisy is mind -boggling!  Are the SJW Regressives blind to Hillary's criminal nature, or is it what draws them to her?