Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

One Step Away

Mysterious "vibration" detected around the World | Source: Unknown!

One Step Away   
One Step Away

"Mysterious "vibration" detected around the World | Source: Unknown!"

More seismograph anomalies recorded before Soloman Isl. earthquake ... Any ideas what this could be?

Description:

"Published on Dec 8, 2016December 8, 2016: A mysterious vibration/signal/frequency/pulse is being detected around the world, looking like a classic earthquake...but there is NO earthquake at the time of the event. Lasting in some cases for more than an hour.
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring..."
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov

Walk Softly    2,830

Matthew 24:7 "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places."

It's just God trying to get our attention.   But I don't think he needs anything in particular,  I would just ignore it... 

One Step Away   
One Step Away
8 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Matthew 24:7 "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places."

It's just God trying to get our attention.   But I don't think he needs anything in particular,  I would just ignore it... 

Oh ... So just those pesky "birthing pains"  that are going to get more intense?   ;)  No fear here. 

(New avatar? -- funny!!)

Walk Softly    2,830
Just now, One Step Away said:

Oh ... So just those pesky "birthing pains"  that are going to get more intense?   ;)  No fear here. 

(New avatar? -- funny!!)

Those are the ones!!  If your hearts right, there's nothing to fear, friend!

Glad you like my avatar... I got a killer one of the Donald that I can't wait to switch to!!