Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

This is why the FBI is not indicting and arresting people at the top right now, this is what FBI anon said (Voat) Pizzagate

Cinnamon    28,889

Exact quote

FBI is facing the entire Federal government in this case.

Unreal.

Here is also what he said.

"...pedophilia is primarily in British parliament & Saudi Arabia, and that's why HRC and BC love foreign donors so much. They get paid in children as well as money. Dig deep and you can find it. It will sicken you."

When asked why data isn't just leaked immediately so the people at the highest levels can be indicted, he says:

"Total chaos. The government would be exposed at every layer, who pays who, who buys what, and no one has yet asked about the human trafficking bits I have been laying out."

Most of us want to do good but political turmoil at the top prevents us. Remember, this scandal is massive enough to send foreign governments into conflict with us. We cannot simply turn over everything and hope for the best. With intel as high as this, many people have turned away even if they have an inkling of what the details are."

It wasn't until I started examining the evidence we've gathered here that I finally understand the precarious position the FBI is in.

Can you imagine if a video of a US politician brutally raping and killing a child actually made it out to the world? Can you imagine if the world found out that the US has been giving thousands of children to the Saudis to be raped, in exchange for political favors? You know that feeling you have about Comet Ping Pong? That's how the world would feel about "Americans" -- country that sells children into rape rings.

(Can you blame them? Perhaps it is up to us to clean up our backyard.)

You know that block on Connecticut with Comet, etc? That appears to be what most of the US government became, as a whole. One big child trafficking front in exchange for favors, intel, and money. If this gets out to the world, and video footage is seen, we could see multiple wars and uprisings occur.

Maybe we deserve judgment for allowing it to happen all these years. I don't know. The victims have been telling us for decades, and usually they have been dismissed as "crazy."

On a lighter note, FBI anon did say that in January, it will be easier for them to arrest certain individuals while ensuring overall stability.

He said we must keep focusing on the Clinton Foundation, and imagine all of its doners are implicated. And he said we must keep firing out tweets, articles, memes, videos, word of mouth, etc.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1470494

FWIW, never know if an anon is lying or telling the truth, but this sounds reasonable to me, coming from his/her position. 

Cinnamon    28,889

This is exactly what I suspected and @Ukshep this could definitely start a war.  People have been hating on America for years now, it's built up into a crescendo as proven by forum and social media posts from people from Europe, S.A. and everywhere else, even Canada. 

Jostler    2,220

one thing I'm not willing to do is sit still for some unnamed, unknown bunch of self-professed good guys making judgements about who to expose and who gets a pass because exposing them would be too "dangerous" to America.  "Trust us" my ass...that's how we got here to begin with :/

Let the  chips fall where they may....END THIS!

foxtrot2000    583

I always thought, kind of, that THEY had underground facilities that "produced" children. Like a bunch of women having a babies and TPTB taking them so they can do what they do with them....ugh. But it doesn't seem to be that way. Rather they are kidnapping them straight up. Seems like that would be more dangerous for them, but then again, maybe they 'enjoy' the fear the children go through by being snatched up... my mind recoils in fear over these thoughts. poor children. 

and WTF Saudi Arabia???? Why do they want USA children?

WhiteHorse    608

This is why they blackmail and coerce people in every layer of government world wide. The monarch sex slaves are programmed for this very purpose, most power hungry politicians aren't morally strong enough to resist. They are indoctrinated into the collective club. 

Their way of thinking is " they can't drag us all down, the world's governments would implode". Very few officials aren't tainted by this, either voluntarily or waking up in bed with a child, and pictures  for proof, if you get my drift. 

I've been reading my life manual ( Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth) 'Bible' , soon a lot of people will be reading along, following the events as they unfold, chapter by chapter. The earthquakes, the wars, the beast, the antichrist, a third of the trees burnt up, the Stars falling to earth, a third of the fish dying, it's all in there. I'm ready and I pray you are too! 

Walk Softly    3,285
3 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

This is why they blackmail and coerce people in every layer of government world wide. The monarch sex slaves are programmed for this very purpose, most power hungry politicians aren't morally strong enough to resist. They are indoctrinated into the collective club. 

Their way of thinking is " they can't drag us all down, the world's governments would implode". Very few officials aren't tainted by this, either voluntarily or waking up in bed with a child, and pictures  for proof, if you get my drift. 

I've been reading my life manual ( Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth) 'Bible' , soon a lot of people will be reading along, following the events as they unfold, chapter by chapter. The earthquakes, the wars, the beast, the antichrist, a third of the trees burnt up, the Stars falling to earth, a third of the fish dying, it's all in there. I'm ready and I pray you are too! 

Man I love reading your posts! 

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth -  I'm going to use that!!

On a side note, any bets on whether or not the Donald will tackle this??

Mine is on... nope. 

WhiteHorse    608
9 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Man I love reading your posts! 

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth -  I'm going to use that!!

On a side note, any bets on whether or not the Donald will tackle this??

Mine is on... nope. 

He better, or he's toast and so is the U.S. 

TempName   
TempName

Here are two documents for you to read.  The first is all the Q&A from FBIAnon from 4chan.  It was put together by a guy on Reddit named "The_Almighty_Kek".  The second is a document I put together from two people who posted claiming to be "Red Team Planners" for the government.  Are they real?  Who knows.  Read and decide for yourself.

FBIAnon

https://mega.nz/#!GlRkhbTT!bsjwIdm6QBtcM5YOxZtfxUvNlAPkn1Vp0BAvQxeSfmk

Red Team Planner

https://mega.nz/#!mspAzSpZ!LraJDYVt7S9t3j0ZQcxwQ66wU6GeOWPOqHscYqpOFec

Lucy Barnable    5,393
1 hour ago, foxtrot2000 said:

I always thought, kind of, that THEY had underground facilities that "produced" children. Like a bunch of women having a babies and TPTB taking them so they can do what they do with them....ugh. But it doesn't seem to be that way. Rather they are kidnapping them straight up. Seems like that would be more dangerous for them, but then again, maybe they 'enjoy' the fear the children go through by being snatched up... my mind recoils in fear over these thoughts. poor children. 

and WTF Saudi Arabia???? Why do they want USA children?

I don't think it's necessarily American children it's just white children and I think they both breed them and steal them.

I don't care if exposing this causes more people to hate the US or if it causes war. Children are being harmed! If they have information that will stop it and they don't act on it they are also responsible for it.

foxtrot2000    583
40 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I don't think it's necessarily American children it's just white children and I think they both breed them and steal them.

I don't care if exposing this causes more people to hate the US or if it causes war. Children are being harmed! If they have information that will stop it and they don't act on it they are also responsible for it.

Why white children?

Lucy Barnable    5,393
29 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

Why white children?

I've read that during the height of the Muslim slave trade blue eyed blonde or red haired women had more value or were more desirable for sex slaves. I'm not sure why but I think maybe because it's more rare in that part of world.

* A lot of people (not just Arabs) find recessive genetic traits attractive. Blonde and red dyes far out sell brown or black.

marlowe    1,748
2 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

Goin' By The Book

2 hours ago, WhiteHorse said: