Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Amethyst

BREAKING - #PizzaGate: 100's of CHILDREN MISSING IN VIRGINIA

Published on Nov 28, 2016

An anonymous citizen journalist researcher joins to break shocking news about the astonishing number of children missing from the Virginia-Washington DC area.

In light of #PizzaGate and what appears to be a child trafficking and pedophilia ring in the area, this researcher known as "Mark" wanted to see if there was a correlation of a large number of missing children in that area. What he found shocked him. ** Virginia is second only to California in total number of missing children.**

grav

I wonder whatever happened to all those Mexican and other Central American children who were brought here the last 2 years. Their parents thought they were giving their kids a better life. Now this. hmm. 

14 minutes ago, grav said:

I wonder whatever happened to all those Mexican and other Central American children who were brought here the last 2 years. Their parents thought they were giving their kids a better life. Now this. hmm. 

No doubt this was an integral part of this

While I have no doubt that pedophilia occurs among the wealthy and powerful my instincts point to this story being a Trojan horse to help push the "fake news" narrative.

There are a few details about this "story" coming to light that have bothered me from the word go. First it's the timing this story leaked after or around the time Assange when "missing". I think that it's not unreasonable to suspect that at this time wikileaks may have been compromised so there is a chance the information released during or after this time could be planted. More importantly and to me more telling is that the "fake news" narrative started and this story broke at about the same time. Another thing to me is the timing of the release, it was days before the election. So close to the election that the story really didn't gain much momentum until post election. Assuming the prevailing thought was that Hillary was going to win, if this is a planted story it's timing is perfect to be better used to attack the alternative media without causing much per-election damage to her campaign. Lastly the content of the leak is basically a holy grail that not only gives validation to the legitimate conspiracy news site's most horrific theories but also to the more fringe reptilian and satanic leadership folks. Even with a Hillary loss this story still helps them to continue the fake news narrative and gives them a tool to try to discredit and silence truth seekers and those with dissenting views . Sometimes when a piece information seems to good I believe it requires extra scrutiny and this one seem to nicely fit the bill for a possible fake that's been released as a means to attack their opponents and further their own goals. We are already seeing the pizza gate story being hushed up and censored around the internet. Some may think that's because their covering the story up but they also could be just doing what they said they wanted to do and furthering the censorship of alternative news and theories that go against their our could harm their own plans and agendas. Looking at this story it's outlandish enough to really do some damage to a lot of folks credibility if it proves out to all be fabricated  BS.

Of course I could be completely wrong but the actual "proof" is flimsy at best and some of the odd things like the unusual art work and music at the pizzeria could just as easily be there as part of the set up to feed the researchers.

After seeing the evil artwork and knowing their connections, and going with my gut, there is no doubt in my mind that the Clinton's and the Podesta's are part of a worldwide child sex trafficking human slavery black market operation.

10 minutes ago, Kira said:

After seeing the evil artwork and knowing their connections, and going with my gut, there is no doubt in my mind that the Clinton's and the Podesta's are part of a worldwide child sex trafficking human slavery black market operation.

I can't help but agree with this.  

Rather than seeing those funding accounts set up for stupid things like drones for cellars, I would far rather see them set up to get teens that are currently being prostituted in the United States get small lump sums of cash and places to stay to get on their feet and make new lives for themselves. That would be something more making a difference in what goes on than playing games with evil game masters. There are many other better ways, too. It really all starts with asking children TODAY. I think there are literally thousands of people, children and adults, willing to say what the Clinton foundation and other so called charities are doing in reality, and that is taking young children and making sex slaves out of them and selling them to the highest bidder. All couched in careful legal terms and hidden in many ways. But the problem is, enough people are fed up with it, want the children to no longer be in harm's way, and all one has to do is really ask and really want to know and really listen.

I am all out of likes for the day, but thank you for also realizing the severity of the problem. 

I don't see anything outlandish about the possibility of Pizzagate being an elite ring of pedophiles that got caught up in their own arrogance.  It's happened in Spain, Australia, UK, Norway... plenty more than that, I just can't think of them right now. Look at Sandusky, look at the Catholic church and the pedos nesting there for ages because they could get away with it due to their positions of trust from the community.  People refused to believe it. I'm not even Catholic and I didn't believe it... but soon it became apparent it was true.  If that can happen, this certainly can happen. 

Here's more taking advantage of positions and abuse, dated 3 days ago.  Pedos beware, people are looking now. 

‘The dam has been busted’: Former English soccer players expose sexual abuse by youth team coaches

LONDON — Former English soccer players who were subjected to years of sexual abuse by youth team coaches entrusted with their care are breaking cover to expose the game’s dark secrets.

Harrowing stories of assaults on young players by men they relied on to turn them into professionals are forcing authorities and clubs to finally address how child abusers were able to exploit their positions of power and why the behaviour wasn’t confronted earlier.

<snip>

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/the-dam-has-been-busted-former-english-soccer-players-expose-sexual-abuse-by-youth-team-coaches