Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

'NATO, an aggressive organization in search of a mission'

Cinnamon    28,921

Donald Trump has said that NATO is obsolete because it is not really defending its members’ territory against Islamic terrorism, which is the only real threat Europe suffers, Jim Jatras, former US diplomat and geopolitical analyst, told RT.

Washington says it is worried about Moscow's deployment of Iskander short-range ballistic missile in Russia's western exclave of Kaliningrad in response to new US cruise missiles being placed just across the border.

NATO chief urges EU to increase military budgets to maintain bond with US under Trump

Tension with Moscow is not the only thing bothering the military alliance.

With a new US president soon to enter the White House, Western media is raising concerns over his plans for NATO. The European elites are growing increasingly worried about what any changes Trump may bring to the NATO alliance.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/368063-nato-russia-threat-europe/

I bet they are worried, for one thing, Trump says America stops footing the bill for all of this. 

Ukshep    25,452
22 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Donald Trump has said that NATO is obsolete because it is not really defending its members’ territory against Islamic terrorism, which is the only real threat Europe suffers, Jim Jatras, former US diplomat and geopolitical analyst, told RT.

I'll say that NATO is 100% not doing what it was created for publicly! That much is clear!

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat

NATO, merged with the U.S. military, is the intended to be the NWO global police force, just one reason they find excuses to EXPAND IT all the time.

Iamawake    241
On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎29 at 4:55 PM, Ukshep said:

I'll say that NATO is 100% not doing what it was created for publicly! That much is clear!

I agree, Canada was well respected, as a peace keeper nation, not illegally attacking other sovereign countries, at the behest of you know who,and should get back to that role.

And if that requires, stepping out of NATO.. So be it.