Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

BREAKING: HUGE NEWS! What TRUMP PLANS to do to 'FEDERAL RESERVE' will STRENGTHEN US Economy!

Guaranteed bullet to the head to go up against them now?  Oh, I can already hear the gnashing of teeth, this is what it always comes down to, the fiat money. :)  Petrodollar.  Anyone who challenges The Federal Reserve in any way gets killed or a war brought to their shores.

Donald Trump Has Big Plans For the Federal Reserve!

<snip>

Not only did Donald Trump respond immediately to the Ohio State University attack, but he also made a big move towards reforming the Federal Reserve today.

<snip>

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/trump-federal-reserve/

Your right cinn he just signed his death warrant same as JFK did when he said he would do the same thing.

2 hours ago, crabb said:

Your right cinn he just signed his death warrant same as JFK did when he said he would do the same thing.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. If even a hair on that mans head is touched, All hell will break loose in the US. People will be out for blood and know exactly were and who to get it from. Even if it's posed as a "random event" very few people are going to buy it this time. The elite and powerful are backed into a corner and the only thing left for them to do is make mistakes and reveal themselves even further than they already have.

40 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

I wouldn't be too sure about that. If even a hair on that mans head is touched, All hell will break loose in the US. People will be out for blood and know exactly were and who to get it from. Even if it's posed as a "random event" very few people are going to buy it this time. The elite and powerful are backed into a corner and the only thing left for them to do is make mistakes and reveal themselves even further than they already have.

Good point

59 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Maybe a revolt is exactly what they want

For me, sitting on the outside looking in the Federal Reserve is illegal?  Or has the section 8 been repealed?

According to Article I, Section 8 of the U. S. Constitution, only Congress has the right to issue money and regulate its value. Since the Federal Reserve Bank is privately owned, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (and all the others) is listed in Dun & Bradstreet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.