Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Paradisebaby

Wildfires prompt mandatory evacuations in Gatlinburg; more than 100 building fires reported (merged)

Paradisebaby

http://82.221.129.208/baasepagec6.html

This could provide the media cover needed to distract Americans in the middle of an election theft

My suspicion is it was Soros paid rioters / operatives that set the fires. The MSM is blaming winds, drought and downed power lines but I do not buy that especially since they are proven fake media that serves the agenda of the elite.. According to people discussing this online, people who live there, 30 percent of the downtown area has burned already with no end in sight, hundreds of homes have burned, and thousands of resort cabins have burned. That is unspeakably huge. And there is not a peep about the scale of this in the MSM yet (6AM CST). Either they have a motive to keep quiet if they are not saying it like it is or they have not woken up yet.

As I have said all along, the wooden construction in the U.S. is going to be very bad for the American people. For almost 100 years it was against all codes to build a house out of anything but wood (brick homes had only a facade supported by wood that was required by code to collapse if the wood was gone) and the only purpose was to make a Gatlinburg type fire possible if the elite ever decided to ditch the country and render the American people helpless. This madness with wooden homes is repeated nowhere else in the Americas except Canada, another nation the elites would love to ditch.

Americans are in a very weak position. No one even realizes that if it comes down to war, all the elite have to do is get 15 houses burning at once in different places, which will overwhelm the fire departments and if you don't put a house fire out, in most areas that will chain reaction to all the other surrounding houses. The whole city will burn to the ground while the fire departments save 20 houses. That would stop an armed rebellion in it's tracks. I strongly believe this is the final insurance the elite have against the second amendment. South of the border, no one worries about fire. America was definitely set up for catastrophe on purpose.

FOLKS, IF THE MSM SUDDENLY SWITCHES TO HOW HORRIFIC GATLINBURG IS, DO NOT TAKE YOUR EYE OFF THE BALL - THE ELECTION THEFT, BECAUSE SOROS ABSOLUTELY WOULD BURN AN AMERICAN CITY TO THE GROUND TO DISTRACT THE PUBLIC WHILE THE NATION IS STOLEN. That's NOTHING for a filth demon of his caliber to do and he has the funds and the people to do it, along with the media control required to get away with it.

Nov 28 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3980932/Gaitlinburg-burns-Wildfire-sweeps-Tennessee-resort-town-population-4-000-s-Dollywood-residents-evacuate.html

Paradisebaby

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wwltv.com/amp/news/local/gatlinburg-neighborhood-voluntarily-evacuating-due-to-fire/357526667

Tuesday UPDATE: Authorities rescued 29 backcountry hikers from wildfires in Sevier County, according to Great Smoky Mountains National Park Superintendent Cassius Cash.

Cash said there were not any major injuries or fatalities as of 5 a.m. Tuesday. There is one report of an evacuee suffering a burn injury. 

"I've been in federal service for 25 years, and I've fought fires on the West Coast and the East Coast and been with the Forest Service as well," Cash said. "Nothing that we've experienced in the 24 hours has prepared for what we've experienced here in the last 24 hours. (It's) been just unbelievable what we've experienced here."

Cash called the wildfires "unprecedented."

Cash said Gatlinburg fire officials said winds reached up to 80 mph. Winds sustained at 30-40 mph about 10-12 hours. The winds coupled with the 500-acre wildfire in Gatlinburg, according to Cash.

GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WKRN) – Strong winds Monday caused a wildfire on Chimney Top Mountain in Tennessee to spread rapidly into Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.

The Tennessee Emergency Management Agency (TEMA) issued a Level 3 State of Emergency late Monday night.

Thirty structures were on fire by 10 p.m. Central, including a 16-story hotel on Regan Drive and the Driftwood Apartments near the Park Vista Hotel.

Mandatory evacuations were ordered for several areas, including downtown Gatlinburg, Mynatt Park, Park Vista and Ski Mounty in Gatlinburg, and for the south part of Pigeon Forge close to Sevierville.

The wildfire is also at the edge of the Dollywood property, TEMA says.

http://wkrn.com/2016/11/28/gatlinburg-fire-officials-ask-residents-to-voluntarily-evacuate-due-to-wildfire-threat/

Fire everywhere,’ guests trapped inside Gatlinburg Park Vista hotel by wildfire

Dozens of people were trapped inside the Park Vista Hotel in Gatlinburg Monday night.

Logan Baker, a hotel guest who is at the hotel staying with his family, told News 2’s sister station, WATE, that when he checked-in the hotel was already starting to fill with smoke. He said fire came up to the parking lot of the hotel and firefighters told him it was not safe to leave.

“The only road to get down from the hotel, trees had fallen down in the road and were just engulfed in flames,” he said. “Then the flames came up into the parking lot and then told us we all had stay inside.”

http://wkrn.com/2016/11/29/fire-everywhere-guests-trapped-inside-gatlinburg-park-vista-hotel-by-wildfire/

Paradisebaby

This is bad....I'm 2.5 hrs west of....been there many times....these people are trapped.....one way in and out.....surrounded completely by mountains and forest.....people are trapped in hotels....homes.....restaurants.....this is a resort destination for the Smokey Mountains....

Paradisebaby

And this is one of the high seasons for these places....people go for leaves changing....holidays....

54 minutes ago, Talon said:

Fire everywhere,’ guests trapped inside Gatlinburg Park Vista hotel by wildfire

Dozens of people were trapped inside the Park Vista Hotel in Gatlinburg Monday night.

Logan Baker, a hotel guest who is at the hotel staying with his family, told News 2’s sister station, WATE, that when he checked-in the hotel was already starting to fill with smoke. He said fire came up to the parking lot of the hotel and firefighters told him it was not safe to leave.

“The only road to get down from the hotel, trees had fallen down in the road and were just engulfed in flames,” he said. “Then the flames came up into the parking lot and then told us we all had stay inside.”

http://wkrn.com/2016/11/29/fire-everywhere-guests-trapped-inside-gatlinburg-park-vista-hotel-by-wildfire/

These fire fighters are legendary heroes. 

The weirdly warm weather and lack of rain has been making me nervous for a couple of months now. I'm in Mid-TN, but my property is right up against state park lands. I've just been waiting for some idiot to drop a cigarette butt.

I've been filling water buckets around the property for all the critters.  It's been looking like a Disney film with all the critters gathered together.

We finally got rain at the same time Gatlinburg caught on fire.  I just hope it was enough, and pray for rain for the Smoky Mountains.