Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

EMC2

Wikileaks Stratfor Pizza Emails Expose Pizza Network, Traffic & Payments

EMC2    285

When you search Wikileaks for the keywords "Stratfor" & "Pizza", you will get tons of emails discussing pizza in the strangest ways. It's obvious this is code. Stratfor is a global intelligence company. So why would they be searching their server for "pizza orders". I believe these emails will shed more light on this and connect even more dots in a more definitive way. Reading the emails they are clearly keeeping track of "pizza" and payments. I'm guessing that the numbers listed in the attached excel sheets are in millions. So 3,564 is $3.5M. It's looking to me like Stratfor is their aggregator, IT dept and accounts manager.

https://search.wikileaks.org/?query=Stratfor+pizza&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

Pushing Pizza to Live Site (megan.headley@stratfor.com) 

... From tim.duke@stratfor.com To matthew.solomon@stratfor.com, megan.headley ... @stratfor.com I've shared Pushing Pizza to ... Site Click to open: * Pushing Pizza to Live Site Google Docs ... 

Global Intelligence Files

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/115/115840_pizza-analysis.xls

https://imgur.com/gallery/AAUva

EMC2    285

Hmmmm, what if pizza doesn't mean what we think it means? Or it means something different to Stratfor? One email reference to their "pizza page" has an attachment to the membership plans/payments for Stratfor Global Intelligence Files.

Trypto-fan   
Trypto-fan
10 minutes ago, EMC2 said:

Hmmmm, what if pizza doesn't mean what we think it means? Or it means something different to Stratfor? One email reference to their "pizza page" has an attachment to the membership plans/payments for Stratfor Global Intelligence Files.

You know a Stratfor yearly membership is $500,000 USD

Here is the thread I wrote up a couple of hours before yours, but very similar.

I speculate Stratfor is a clearing house for illicit arms and illegal goods including sex slaves and snuff slaves.

I also know JL of GLP was a member of Stratfor and so is/was Alex Jones. That is how I know it cost half a million a year (through the investigations into AJ over Stratfor after the Stratfor was hacked several years back). That is a pile of cash for nothing more than intel reports don't you think?

The plot thickens and it starts getting close to exposing the network of CT disinformation sites and operatives. I guess now we know how those people were controlled.

EMC2    285
3 minutes ago, Trypto-fan said:

You know a Stratfor yearly membership is $500,000 USD

Here is the thread I wrote up a couple of hours before yours, but very similar.

I speculate Stratfor is a clearing house for illicit arms and illegal goods including sex slaves and snuff slaves.

I also know JL of GLP was a member of Stratfor and so is/was Alex Jones. That is how I know it cost half a million a year (through the investigations into AJ over Stratfor after the Stratfor was hacked several years back). That is a pile of cash for nothing more than intel reports don't you think?

The plot thickens and it starts getting close to exposing the network of CT disinformation sites and operatives. I guess now we know how those people were controlled.

Yeah that's a lot of cash. 50 pages of "pizza" emails, spreadsheets, etc. Something ain't right. 

Kira    104

Maybe they are using C-130's to not just transport drugs Air America these days. Kids, too. Maybe some people might need to start speaking up. 

Wasn't it guys from stratfor that were in another released email talking about vince foster and clinton kills?

EMC2    285
40 minutes ago, guest said:

Wasn't it guys from stratfor that were in another released email talking about vince foster and clinton kills?

YES

Kira    104

This, bottom line, more than anything, is what I believe the "right wing" "fake news" crackdown and censorship is all about. Covering up the human trafficking and child sex slavery. 

EMC2    285
12 hours ago, Kira said:

This, bottom line, more than anything, is what I believe the "right wing" "fake news" crackdown and censorship is all about. Covering up the human trafficking and child sex slavery. 

It's beyond just that. It's an orchestrated attack against anyone against their ideology and policies. It's the classic liberal MO. Marginalize and label any opponent crazy. They've been doing it to people forever and now they've turned their sights to news media. The level of censorship we're seeing is breathtaking. Apple deletes the Breitbart App and The Drudge Report is listed as "fake news". They're beyond desperate.