Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Trypto-fan

Stratfor linked to Child Sex Trafficking

Trypto-fan   
Trypto-fan

Here is the article in question.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=63189

C. Ervana has discovered new Wikileaks from a “global intelligence” firm called Stratfor that unveil bizarre and disturbing details: that the firm is closely linked to Hillary and appears to be involved in trafficking. In several of the Stratfor emails there are key terms of “pizza” “hotdog” and “waitress.

Well this is unhappy for the CT forums and ALT Media heads as Alex Jones is a member of Stratfor and Jas-on Lucus was also a member of Stratfor which cost 500,000 USD for a one year membership. Now they are linked to Pizza-gate through their connection to Stratfor which might be nothing more than a clearing house for Child Sex trafficking and  procurement of illegal items/drugs while pretending to be a global intelligence network.

People should also note the connections between Stratfor and Mossad while keeping in mind Israel has one of the few open slave markets in the world where human beings can be purchased by parties unknown. The Israeli slave market is one of the most censored things in the western Media and not even the ALT media dares rant about it for very long. (chances are if you are new to CT- after 9/11- you won't know anything about this)

So Pizza-gate has finally been linked to people in the ALT Media people who direct and create narratives in the ALT Media who are presumably brought off by being supplied illicit child sex to keep them on track and on narrative.

I suspect those who are blocking the pizza-gate investigations on their sites are also involved in the child sex trade either as customers or facilitators.

Media people, Judges and Lawyers along with Policemen and Freemasons in the UK alone at their end of the network which was concealed in the investigations into it when it was feared it would bring down the current British royal family..and no doubt half the house of Lords and most of the prominent UK Media. We know more about the UK end of the network than we currently do about the US end. An investigation which was closed not because it found nothing, it was closed because of what it found and who it lead to. (look up the Holly Griggs case)

The US end is less known....we can surmise because the Justice departments are full of compromised people who also partake in these Child Sex parties who effectively misdirect or block investigations into these activities. Indeed the person is in charge of looking for child sex traffickers does appear to be involved in child sex himself.

We have an ability as human beings to work out things without having to have all the facts by seeing the logical implications. Just because corrupt people block us from having all the facts doesn't mean we can't see what is going on.

Child Sex and Murder is what is used to bind sociopaths together, shared crimes in which they would all go down if one betrays another. You don't get into that beltway club unless you are compromised. Those at the top don't promote you, they promote one of their pedo flunkies because they can destroy them if required. Ordinary honest people don't get into those high positions, they can't because of how the section of employees is arranged..by those who are already corrupt.

As far back as the 1980's people in the hard print CT seen publish books telling people about Satanism by the Ruling Class and Child Sex and Murder rings which bind them together, even to the highest echelons of the US military. It isn't new, people have been trying to expose this for decades to motivate the right people to do the right thing.

In the USA Satanic murders or evidence of Satanic rituals have been banned from being reported on by the US MSM since the 1970's. You are not allowed to see behind that curtain, it is forbidden because you might actually do something about it. You might see the rise of Satanism if you knew to look.

There is one thing Satanists and Luciferians can't stand or tolerate. We have weapons, we just lack the people who can use them.

just me   
just me

What weapons? What can be done to fight against this? When people disbelieve and blame the victims when they speak up, and they are not protected, what can be done?

rocorollo    38

Many weapons. The most powerful of which happens to be a spiritual weapon. There is a Name that terrifies and makes these demons shudder.

Kira    104
1 hour ago, rocorollo said:

Many weapons. The most powerful of which happens to be a spiritual weapon. There is a Name that terrifies and makes these demons shudder.

If you are talking about the name of Jesus Christ of Yeshua or whatever version you want to use, all I have to say is it never did anything for me and I don't believe it's "faith" in a name that stops it, and anyone who puts blame on a raped child for not enough faith is a demon themselves. I believe the "bible" is just another mind control device.