Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

CSB

Refugees Allowed To Rape Child Brides After Govt Worker’s 5-Word Excuse

CSB    2,436

Refugees Allowed To Rape Child Brides After Govt Worker’s 5-Word Excuse

November 28, 2016

Syrian Muslim refugees at an asylum center were caught with child brides, claiming that they had married them in their homeland under Islamic law before migrating. However, instead of reporting the horrific child abuse to the authorities, the liberal government workers gave just 5 words to explain why the new policy will allow these men to continue molesting the underage girls.

For 1,400 years, Islam has resulted in the downfall of many societies. Through terror, Muslims are able to coerce nations into accepting Sharia law and submitting to Islam. Of course, violence is an effective tool for convincing impoverished nations with little world influence to become Islamic. As for the Western super powers, Muslim militants have found that exploiting our tolerance and freedoms is much more successful in the long run. After all, when your biggest fear is being labeled a racist, you’ll do just about anything to appease even the most barbaric of cultures.

Read the whole post : http://madworldnews.com/refugees-allowed-rape-child-brides/

CSB    2,436
3 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Islam isn't a religion, It's a weapon disguised as a religion. My opinion on it anyway.

I have to agree . I find it more of a political ideology . 

God's original plan was to hang out in a garden with some naked vegetarians . What happened ?

Zimix99    1,046
1 minute ago, CSB said:

I have to agree . I find it more of a political ideology . 

God's original plan was to hang out in a garden with some naked vegetarians . What happened ?

He should have stuck with waifu's