Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

BREAKING: #Reddit Threatens To Shut Down Compliant Right-Wing Subreddit For “Hate Speech”, Gives No Examples Of It

Ukshep    25,443

Reddit administrators are threatening to “quarantine” a right-wing subreddit, which is compliant with Reddit’s content policy and user agreement, for “hate speech”, while declining to define or specify examples of “hate speech” on the subreddit.

The r/altright subreddit got a message from Reddit admin Chtorrr today, saying that the subreddit had “hate speech” on it and that the “hate speech” had to be removed before “further action” was taken:

Image - http://gotnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/reddit-altright1.png

http://gotnews.com/breaking-reddit-threatens-shut-compliant-right-wing-subreddit-hate-speech-gives-no-examples/

I suggest you read the article for the rest!

zero   
zero

This is why "hate speech" rules/laws are so dangerous, they can be defined any way someone wants too.

What is hate speech, define it, you can't.

One man's hate is another man's love.

Kira    104

They are deleting anything to do with what they label "pizzagate" and is about child rape and murder. They are doing it and for the most part, so far, it seems they are going to be successful. They make anyone who talks about it childish or crazy,  and don't want the headaches. But the children deserve better from all of us. 

Cinnamon    28,918
11 hours ago, Kira said:

Are we allowed to talk about it here or does it get one in trouble here too?

You are!  There are several threads about it and welcome more info if you have it. :)

Here's one of them, lots of info in there if you want to read it.

Kira    104

I am a survivor AND a victim, and I think there is no shame in the word victim, there is no evil in the word, victim, an the only peopel that dislike words like "victim" and "pity" and any other soft and kind and decent word are monsters who are trying to kill the raped kids that managed to make it to adulthood. Because no matter how many drugs and torture are given..they can't make people forget forever. I don't know what they are so scared of though, I don't remember any names or faces or places in details..just what was done to me.

roamer    973
18 hours ago, Kira said:

They are deleting anything to do with what they label "pizzagate" and is about child rape and murder. They are doing it and for the most part, so far, it seems they are going to be successful.

They try to bury any info about "pizzagate" and related issues, but they are closing the barn door after the horse has bolted. They want to make us believe that nobody is listening - don't fall into this trap.

Kira    104

We all need to be listening to kids that are being abused today..they are out there. They are in the foster homes and in their own homes, though..not just the cellars and alleys of the world. And the monsters we need to be saving them from are all too real.