Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Iamawake

What gives ?

I have noticed its the same small amount of contributors, over and over again. And a few that never post anything, but always chiming in on other post's, with nothing to offer anyone.

Seems to be a circle of friends here, which are biased, that think they know it all.

Some of the older members never post anymore, which gotta make you think, its a conspiracy all in itself.

Things that make you go Hmmmmm...

Oh well, its been a blast.

I'll check in from time to time, to see if there are any changes.

Meanwhile...Cheerio

People post when they feel like it and whatever they feel like posting. How you can glean a conspiracy out of that, I can't even fathom.  

i've rarely posted new threads on any forum i've ever been on. mostly because the things that interest me are generally covered... and i don't think i need to be clogging the system. that said. sometimes i do if i think something important is being overlooked. e.g.

http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/17581-jfk-to-911-everything-is-a-rich-mans-trick/

mostly... i'm here to practice my swimming against the current technique ;o)

and while we're on the topic of "what gives" ... what gives with Shep? did he retire? what's going on there?

I don't normally post new threads because even in the past, most of my posts, here and any other site, weren't really taken seriously even if I felt they were relatively interesting and/or important topics.  I think here, the % that seems to be somewhat important might be higher by a bit here, so maybe 90% useless posts when I post.  xD  I still throw what I can when I think of it.  

Some people come across the information faster than others.  Others think the info was already shared and no new thread is needed, while someone else decides to start a whole new thread on it.  

Also, I have issues, so I tend to compartmentalize my socialization.  When I'm actively pursuing one area of interest, everything else hobby/interest wise tends to fall by the wayside.  This means some friends won't hear from me for 1-12 months at a time.  This isn't just on conspiracy sites, but pretty much in all waking aspects...This would likely not be the issue for most everyone here, but ya never know.  

There are likely a great deal of factors involved in this, not just a conspiracy of sorts.  I've never had a thread deleted on here, though one might've been merged.  I don't recall.

I don't know if I will be welcome here or not. All I can do is be me. I don't know how to be any other way. If I am not welcome becuase I think like a child becuase I have seen how evil so called "adults" act, then say so. I just want to find a place where I am not told to go away.

5 hours ago, Iamawake said:

And a few that never post anything, but always chiming in on other post's, with nothing to offer anyone.

You got me. What isn't a conspiracy these days? Very little. Even my cat is plotting against me. :catnod:

People, posters, members should never underestimate their contribution' worth.  Even though your post may not always cause a storm of responses it is read by a lot of people, some who cannot always reply.  Some threads (even many that are posted by @Cinnamon and/or other Admins) simply are very informative yet do not always solicit a response.  One should be less influenced about what other people think and more about what and how the "man-in-the-mirror" sees you.  Be your own self, the best you that you can be!

FWIW @PrincessButtercup has posted some very good threads in the past.  

Remember guys & Girls without your contribution, no matter how small, this site cannot exist.  So, keep on tonking!

17 hours ago, Kira said:

I don't know if I will be welcome here or not.

I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure other posters will agree: you are welcome here!

18 hours ago, Kira said:

All I can do is be me. I don't know how to be any other way.

It seems to me that you have been urged by those around you to play a specific role. This doesn't apply here on the forum.

Thank you for making me feel welcome. I will try not to bring the "black goo" from what others have been done to me here. I need to learn to trust sometime.