Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Texas Elector Resigns: Trump Is Not Qualified And I Cannot Vote For Him

Cinnamon    28,944

A member of the Electoral College representing Texas, Art Sisneros, wrote on Saturday that he will resign as an elector because he refuses to cast a vote for Donald Trump.

Sisneros had previously spoken out against Trump, telling Politico in August that he was considering voting against Trump even if he won the electoral college. But in a blog post on Saturday, Sisneros wrote that he does not want to be a "faithless" elector and cannot bring himself to vote for Trump, so he decided to resign from his role as an elector.

"I do not see how Donald Trump is biblically qualified to serve in the office of the Presidency. Of the hundreds of angry messages that I have received, not one has made a convincing case from scripture otherwise," he wrote on his blog "The Blessed Path." "If Trump is not qualified and my role, both morally and historically, as an elected official is to vote my conscience, then I can not and will not vote for Donald Trump for President. I believe voting for Trump would bring dishonor to God."

<snip>

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/art-sisneros-elector-resigns-over-trump

Let him resign, someone else will take his place. 

YourMom2    1,359

"biblically qualified" ???

Too many assumptions for that to be a thing. Good riddance to another useful idiot.

Brio    1,038
33 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

"biblically qualified" ???

Too many assumptions for that to be a thing. Good riddance to another useless idiot.

Fixed that for ya :chuckle:

But really, what happened to separation of church and state? He's unqualified as an elector.

bubba   
bubba

biblically qualified 

Here they go again with their religious bullshit

JustATrucker    673

No biggie. Clinton can't win anyway. Trump has 306 to her 233. Plus Michigan already did their recount, and Trump still one.. In Penn, you can't just ask for a recount, it needs to go before the courts.. Wis not worried about anyway.

Stan Hail    213
1 hour ago, crabb said:

I wonder who his god is. 
May the door hit him in the ass on the way out.

He's likely catholic so the pope in the end is his conduit to god, I guess. If so, it makes sense.

marlowe    1,748

https://doomerdoug.wordpress.com/2016/11/28/jill-the-whore-fails-11-28-2016/

JILL THE WHORE FAILS 11-28-2016

It is now being reported that Jill the Green Party whore has been denied a recount in Pennsylvania. The reason being she missed the deadline to file such a request with a Pennsylvania court. I will tell you all IT IS FINISHED.

Even if Trump loses both Wisconsin, 10 votes, and Michigan, 16 votes, the 20
Electoral College Votes he just got from Pennsylvania put him at 280. The requirement is 270, so Donald Trump is now CONFIRMED as POTUS. The Snowflakes, George Soros and Hellary the Shrew, FAILED IN THEIR ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ON NOVEMBER 8TH, 2016.