Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

MICHELLE accidentally POPS OUT and OBAMA LAUGHS (for lulz)

Trumpeter

LoL :P

with all the money, she... he... whatever... didn't made that surgery yet. I think Obama likes it as it is... :P

has anyone considered that whats "popping out" might be a doc johnson product.

have strange buzzing sounds been noted ???

Like I said days back...he'll spill it all just days after he leaves office. A homosexual Muslim from Kenya with his transgender "wife". That'll be his, "Up yours, America" when he leaves.

What makes it obvious, even more so than the cock bulge, is the brow ridge. Notice those fake eyebrows are drawn above where the real ones actually grow? It's a drag queen makeup trick to hide a uniquely male feature (forget the name for that brow ridge).

bubba

Is she a hermaphrodite ?  

Obama just like a little of both worlds.

She'd still be able to have kids...must have freaked the midwife out..

4 hours ago, bubba said:

Is she a hermaphrodite ?  

Obama just like a little of both worlds.

She'd still be able to have kids...must have freaked the midwife out..

This is entirely possible and would explain more masculine features.  Some are still able to give birth and all.  Depends on what parts the person has (inside and out).

it would also explain the past 8years of forcing the accommodation of tvlgbt agenga on us in the media , the schools , the gov. 

we didnt have this stuff before obamas admin. (that i can recall) 

my friend said theres a sure fire way to tell, she said to look at the throat for the adams apple? idk what she means? anybody know what she is talking about?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.