Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Revealing Pictures From 1972 Rothschild Illuminati Ball (Sick minds!)

Cinnamon    28,915

Go to link for pictures that are creepy as hell! This is an article from 2013, but I don't remember ever seeing it. ugh!!!!

On 12/12/72 Marie-Hélène de Rothschild, member of the most powerful elite family in the world, held a Surrealist Ball at Château de Ferrières, one of the family’s gigantic mansions. While these events are usually extremely secretive, photographs of this particular Ball surfaced on the web. In short, it is a mix of an “Eyes Wide Shut”-style masked ball mixed with a Lady Gaga-style pop video. I’m not even kidding. Indeed, behind the fun and games, these pics reveal the underlying ideology and the mind state of the occult elite  – which is apparently also used in the countless MK/Illuminati theme music videos discussed on this site.

<snip>

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/pictures-rothschild-family/

WhiteHorse    608

pics kinda reminds me of the pizza party video and the bohemian grove pics and video, elites down through the generations are some sick individuals, the lot of them. Bad enough spending a lifetime with them, glad I don't have to spend eternity with them.