Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

WHY

Another CEO refuses business, asks for resignations with Trump Clients, Supporters

WHY   
WHY

America has elected Donald Trump, a racist, sexist, fascist, to be our next president. 1st In SEO will no longer do business with any person that is a registered Republican or supports Donald Trump. 1st In SEO will also not do business with business interests that support either the Republican Party or Donald Trump. 1st In SEO obviously has no actual means of determining our clients’ or prospective clients’ political standing. We will rely on the integrity of the men and women who are our clients currently to find another Search Engine Optimization provider if they are Republicans, voted for Donald Trump or support Donald Trump. If you are a Republican, voted for Donald Trump or support Donald Trump, in any manner, you are not welcome at 1st In SEO and we ask you to leave our firm.

https://www.1stinseo.com/trump-supporters-client-accounts-canceled/

Cinnamon    28,895

I'll fix that for him:

To our Marxist/Communist clients, we want to recommit to you that we will continue to work diligently to improve your internet marketing results in this quickly changing world.

Cinnamon    28,895
6 minutes ago, WHY said:

@Cinnamon, LOL ! good one

LOL  

He seems pretty confident that there isn't a silent majority client base in his business. He might find out otherwise and it won't take long to see him go bankrupt. We should keep an eye out and see how long he stays in business. Target was a lesson for all, but there are sheep everywhere leaning sideways to the left. 

Cinnamon    28,895
24 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

Someone sue the shit out of this asshole.  Or not, I don't care. 

LOL It's funny to watch everything they do backfire on them. :clap1: All the whining gets them looks of disgust from the adults around here and all their attempts to push their Marxist agendas through their businesses get them a ticket to the welfare line... which is soon going to be reduced drastically. 

zero   
zero

Gee, I thought it was illegal to discriminate and refuse to do business with people based on your personal beliefs.

Guess that only applies to Christian Bakery's.

I'm sure the ACLU will be along any minute now to protect these peoples rights.

And the government will fine them out of business if they don't comply.