Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Member Introductions!

Ukshep    25,465

Welcome to Coplandia!

:Coplandia:

This thread will serve as a base for new member introductions!

In advance i would like to welcome you all to conspiracy outpost!

Get your popcorn ready! :mischieftroll: You are going to love it here!

:eatingpopcorn:

Kira    104

I'm not sure how I found this place because I don't exacctly remember, but I' glad I did. I cam from the godlike productions forums, the one that you are talking about on another thread, and it's all true, and I have no doubt at all that they have done a great deal of harm. I know they have deliberately done a great deal of harm to me, and yes, I was banned from there for mentioning the Tavistock institute. 

I will respect the rules of the forum and try my best to stay polite. I hope no one thinks I am a troll or shill or anything, because I am on disability, and don't leave the house much, and do spend a lot of time online, so when I am part of a forum I don't just "lurk", I tend to post a great deal. But it's all me doing it, not some computer program like that shit at glp. If I am posting too much, just say so. 

I do appreciate what has been put together here about the Tavistock institute and what is going on, and am glad that I was able to read about it because it helped immeasurably..and scared me at the same time..to know everything I had been thinking is very f**king real.

I am looking for the Truth...oh hell, I am still looking for Love. In the end..maybe they are the same thing, who knows.

Ukshep    25,465
3 hours ago, Kira said:

I do appreciate what has been put together here about the Tavistock institute and what is going on, and am glad that I was able to read about it because it helped immeasurably..and scared me at the same time..to know everything I had been thinking is very f**king real.

Just know! They only have power over them if you let them. The day you DECIDE they have no power is the day you will start laughing at everything they do. At that point its over. They wont target people if it has no effect on them :)

Kira    104

It was either the night before I was banned from glp, or the night before that that I saw those glowing colored balls in my dreams. And I don't remember most of my dreams.

Kira    104

Thanks for the welcome. I am still feeling my away around here, and appreciate the support.

Uncle Nobby    1,271

I too have been spending time on pointless "conspiracy" sites, and finding COP has really given me a boost. Sometimes I think I suffer from too much woo-woo, so it's refreshing to come here and see I'm not the only wide awake person around. Sanity saved, phew :)

also I enjoy poking fun at the establishment and their puerile attempts to discredit us all (and thank fu** for spell check or my posts would be uninteleliguble)

Uncle Nobby    1,271

I was originally dragged up in Merry Old Englandshire, that's probably why Mr Shep and I share a twisted sense of humour. Another ex-pat friend of mine, once described being British as like being a member of a private club, that nobody else understands. 'Tis true, me lovelies, 'tis true.

:mutleylaugh:

Ukshep    25,465
6 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

I was originally dragged up in Merry Old Englandshire, that's probably why Mr Shep and I share a twisted sense of humour. Another ex-pat friend of mine, once described being British as like being a member of a private club, that nobody else understands. 'Tis true, me lovelies, 'tis true.

:mutleylaugh:

Yep that is totally true. But that also makes brits lady magnets in other countries :) mwahahahah thats how i got cin!

@Cinnamon ain't that right! :mischieftroll:

Cinnamon    28,944
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Yep that is totally true. But that also makes brits lady magnets in other countries :) mwahahahah thats how i got cin!

You made that sound way too easy. lol but ok 

Uncle Nobby    1,271
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

if only that was true in BC, damn those hot Canadian babes, so choosey, just 'cos I only have one tooth and 12 beer bellies, eh?