Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

She’s Back, Hillary Admits Plan To Overturn Trump Election

2QIK4U    315

If this thing ends up in the whitehouse the global terrorists have won and america deserves what it gets.  Normal people will not accept it for a minute. If you think kids protesting and smashing stuff now is bad wait till they piss off the grown ups❗ deplorable rednecks make pretty bangs 💢

2QIK4U    315
8 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Ugh! She's back in to wanting it now!

This stein character has been caught on her fineprint basically saying its her money.. People are now wanting refunds and trump has been found to also have won the popular vote so this looks like another failure until they can furiously write out more fake votes

Quick1966    1,240

So basically it's too late for a recount in Pennsylvania. We need Trumps people on this. If the law is followed Hillary can't win without Pennsylvania so this is a show.

COBO Member    4,291
1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

So basically it's too late for a recount in Pennsylvania. We need Trumps people on this. If the law is followed Hillary can't win without Pennsylvania so this is a show.

According to what he has from that PA website, it ain't gonna fly. He (JS) was one of the first to call the whole recount play a scam for the Green Party. But I'm still concerned about the EC votes. Soros claimed months ago they were in his pocket.

Jostler    2,227
29 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

According to what he has from that PA website, it ain't gonna fly. He (JS) was one of the first to call the whole recount play a scam for the Green Party. But I'm still concerned about the EC votes. Soros claimed months ago they were in his pocket.

??  He has been crying Hillary is going to unseat Trump and there's no stopping it right up until he scrubbed most of that bullshit in the last day or two.  I truly marvel at the Jim Stone phenomena.  Why would anyone want to pay to be lied to??  And it's so easy to catch.  Scroll down a few days worth of posts and you'll see the remnants of his "Hillary gonna win" freakouts because he'd have had to scrub the whole damn website to get rid of all the evidence.  No "sorry I was wrong"....no explanation....just hide it so the gullible who want to be deceived can be.   FMTT

COBO Member    4,291
58 minutes ago, Jostler said:

??  He has been crying Hillary is going to unseat Trump and there's no stopping it right up until he scrubbed most of that bullshit in the last day or two.  I truly marvel at the Jim Stone phenomena.  Why would anyone want to pay to be lied to??  And it's so easy to catch.  Scroll down a few days worth of posts and you'll see the remnants of his "Hillary gonna win" freakouts because he'd have had to scrub the whole damn website to get rid of all the evidence.  No "sorry I was wrong"....no explanation....just hide it so the gullible who want to be deceived can be.   FMTT

I'm not defending him. If you were paying attention, I led off my post with, "FWIW". Way back I stated I had caught him using two different models of aircraft to lead folks in the wrong direction IRT MH17. But in this case, he took two different paths to the same destination we should all be suspicious/aware of. And that's Hillary winning the election by hook or crook.

So feel free to check the links he provided instead of simply raising the BS flag.

Jostler    2,227
12 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I'm not defending him. If you were paying attention, I led off my post with, "FWIW". Way back I stated I had caught him using two different models of aircraft to lead folks in the wrong direction IRT MH17. But in this case, he took two different paths to the same destination we should all be suspicious/aware of. And that's Hillary winning the election by hook or crook.

So feel free to check the links he provided instead of simply raising the BS flag.

actually I did go to the link to verify, but I did misunderstand your thrust which I apologize for.  He is NOW saying "TRUMP WILL BE IN NO MATTER WHAT." which  is the opposite of what he's been so stridently saying (and has now scrubbed).  Why refer to him at all if FWIW = "not a damn thing but lies"?

Edit:  I think it matters because he is exactly the same kind of problem the MSM is.  It's important because this season MAY be one of those times when people are waking up in droves...one of those seminal seasons when a huge portion of formerly sleeping people begin seeking answers similar to Kennedy's assassination and 911.  If the first thing they see when exploring alt-media is obvious  liars and FE "science" we might  not be able to keep them long enough to  really engage the work its going to take to shake off the programming.  The only antidote to the lies is a love for the truth.

COBO Member    4,291
8 minutes ago, Jostler said:

actually I did go to the link to verify, but I did misunderstand your thrust which I apologize for.  He is NOW saying "TRUMP WILL BE IN NO MATTER WHAT." which  is the opposite of what he's been so stridently saying (and has now scrubbed).  Why refer to him at all if FWIW = "not a damn thing but lies"?

Here then. Take it down a 3rd road.

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/dems-real-strategy-in-recounts-undermine-donald-trump?utm_source=COTR&utm_medium=COTR&utm_campaign=COTR

Jostler    2,227
5 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

that looks like a much more reasoned argument than "they're stealing the election from Trump" Cinn has been busy lately educating us on the purpose and importance of the Electoral College.  I have no doubt globalist manipulators would love to undermine support for that little understood fixture in our system. Along with any chaos they can cause along the way by  undermining presidential authority  in the eyes of undereducated voters.  I don't see how they can deny Trump the Oval Office but they can sure try to make things much more difficult for him once he gets there.  If that descended all the way into civil war I think they'd be fine with that outcome as well.