Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Huge #Pizzagate News Coming

I don't care what people say about AJ, I think he has heart. 

All this pizzagate stuff with all its sex and blood and rape and murder is so sick. Reminds me of robert monroes "sex piles" he saw. 

Just now, foxtrot2000 said:

I don't care what people say about AJ, I think he has heart. 

All this pizzagate stuff with all its sex and blood and rape and murder is so sick. Reminds me of robert monroes "sex piles" he saw. 

Out of all the things we could face.... this kind of thing....is so demoralizing!

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Out of all the things we could face.... this kind of thing....is so demoralizing!

Agreed. A family member went through some angry, emotional times whilst researching (me too!) and I told him to try to look at all this stuff with journalism eyes. I don't know, maybe it helped. But he is certainly pissed off about pizzagate. I am surprised someone has not burnt down comet pizza. 

Just now, foxtrot2000 said:

Agreed. A family member went through some angry, emotional times whilst researching (me too!) and I told him to try to look at all this stuff with journalism eyes. I don't know, maybe it helped. But he is certainly pissed off about pizzagate. I am surprised someone has not burnt down comet pizza. 

It's building tension though. Many are keeping it bottled up.... if frustration becomes too much who knows what will happen. People want justice!

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

When's the info drop? Cliff hangers...I'm so not happy with them. 

Not sure... Wondering that myself. Video seemed vague.. and hardly even mentioned pizzagate except for near the end. Clickbait maybe?

Just now, Ukshep said:

Not sure... Wondering that myself. Video seemed vague.. and hardly even mentioned pizzagate except for near the end. Clickbait maybe?

If it is, I'm going to ***** slap AJ personally someday. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

If it is, I'm going to ***** slap AJ personally someday. 

That's what i like to hear. Holding them accountible ! no matter who they are!

Just now, Ukshep said:

That's what i like to hear. Holding them to accountability! no matter who they are!

Is there another segment to that? It actually sounded like he was going to drop the info in the next segment.