Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Iamawake

Billionaires prepping for Armageddon

Lol, nothing like going out in style..do they really believe it will save them...foolish Mortals.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/billionaires-prepping-for-armageddon-with-dollar15million-earthship-bunkers-to-survive-the-end-of-days/ar-AAkPABz?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartanntp

If you're on a tighter budget, some cost as little as $100,000 – but you will have to pay expenses to fly the construction team to the UK.

Yah, I know a lot of people on much tighter budget, that cant afford that.

29 minutes ago, Iamawake said:

Lol, nothing like going out in style..do they really believe it will save them...foolish Mortals.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/billionaires-prepping-for-armageddon-with-dollar15million-earthship-bunkers-to-survive-the-end-of-days/ar-AAkPABz?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartanntp

If you're on a tighter budget, some cost as little as $100,000 – but you will have to pay expenses to fly the construction team to the UK.

Yah, I know a lot of people on much tighter budget, that cant afford that.

I'm playing with the boys tonight too... @Cinnamon take the children and females into the lifeboats.... I'll take care of this!

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm playing with the boys tonight too... @Cinnamon take the children and females into the lifeboats.... I'll take care of this!

:rain:  <<  We left hours ago. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

:rain:  <<  We left hours ago. 

Then on with the show!

55 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I hope their sewage backs up. 

May they choke on their own piles of shit..lol

45 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

:lmao:

1 hour ago, foxtrot2000 said:

They can run, but they can't hide. 

Maybe someone will gift them, a few viles of an unknown plague.

• Share Our Content, Evil People Hate Us!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Latest Club Activity