Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

British conspiracy theorist who was found dead on a sofa in Poland was 'investigating an alleged US Army pedophilia ring'

Ukshep    25,442

A British man who traveled to Poland to give a lecture on conspiracy theories and was found dead in his Warsaw apartment was conducting an investigation into alleged pedophilia that took place in a US Army-run facility in San Francisco nearly 30 years ago.

Max Spiers, a 39-year-old father of two, was found dead on a sofa in Poland, where he had gone to give a talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs.

Prior to his death, Spiers texted his mother to say 'If anything happens to me, investigate' just days before his mysterious death.

He was ruled to have died from natural causes despite no post-mortem examination being carried out on his body.

Friends have claimed he died in a Warsaw apartment after he 'vomited a black liquid'. 

Now it has emerged that Spiers was inquiring about allegations of widespread sexual abuse against children that was committed at a military base in California by employees acting under the influence of a satanic cult.

In 1987, the US Army demolished a child care center at its Presidio base in Northern California just one year after as many as 60 children were sexually abused there, according to the Associated Press.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3845622/British-conspiracy-theorist-dead-sofa-Poland-investigating-alleged-Army-pedophilia-ring-just-death.html

That explains that then! Another one lost of the pedophilia rings!

Cinnamon    28,915

Add Andrew Breitbart to the list, too. (see pinned thread and update!)

Pretty soon there are going to be as many people dead investigating this thing as there were piled up behind the Clintons! 

Ukshep    25,442
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Add Andrew Breitbart to the list, too. (see pinned thread and update!)

Pretty soon there are going to be as many people dead investigating this thing as there were piled up behind the Clintons! 

Up against the beast system here!

Cinnamon    28,915
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Up against the beast system here!

Beast... reverse speech video! It's there! 

Ukshep    25,442
18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Beast... reverse speech video! It's there! 

Yeh i noticed it after i'd messed on with it.. guess i'd been listening too long!

Groove    2,347

Wow the plot thickens. It seems that anyone who gets close to any truth lately wind up dead.  

Also make me wonder why the media is trying so hard to say all the pizza stuff is a conspiracy theory and that the alt right are just a bunch of wing nuts. 

Conections conections. 

Ukshep    25,442
17 minutes ago, Groove said:

Wow the plot thickens. It seems that anyone who gets close to any truth lately wind up dead.  

Also make me wonder why the media is trying so hard to say all the pizza stuff is a conspiracy theory and that the alt right are just a bunch of wing nuts. 

Conections conections. 

Time for a reminder then. Neither myself nor cinnamon are suicidal..... nor do we have appendages that allow us to shoot ourselves in the back!

Fishticon    53

To me this sounds like they're trying to divert online investigators attention away from the Clinton thing while they clean everything up.

Ukshep    25,442
1 minute ago, Fishticon said:

To me this sounds like they're trying to divert online investigators attention away from the Clinton thing while they clean everything up.

I had thought thesame thing! But i'm not so sure they would choose this as a method of distraction! It hits way to close to home for them....

Groove    2,347
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Time for a reminder then. Neither myself nor cinnamon are suicidal..... nor do we have appendages that allow us to shoot ourselves in the back!

Oh if anything happened to anyone on this board I'd be the first, maybe second one investigating. Lol. But seriously yea I've seen too many ct ppl die in the past 20 years. I'd definitely investigate no matter what would happen, somehow it's got to stop. And the only way is for truth to come out. Sadly that's also what gets people in those situations. 

Fishticon    53

The story itself is not something they would let get out there. It wouldn't make it past the "actual" investigators and the police.

It smells exactly like a plant.

Iamawake    241

The world is so god damned corrupt today, chances are if you get murdered, it will be by a close family member.

:billworry: