Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

WhiteHorse

RADIOACTIVE NUCLEAR DEVICE GOES MISSING FROM IRAN’S BUSHEHR REACTOR SPARKING CONCERN

WhiteHorse    608

RADIOACTIVE NUCLEAR DEVICE GOES MISSING FROM IRAN’S BUSHEHR REACTOR SPARKING CONCERN

I certainly hope this device is not gift wrapped and delivered in time for Christmas. 

<snip>

EDITOR’S NOTE: Remember all those interviews Obama gave bragging about how the nuclear treaty his administration negotiated with Iran “locked Iran” into “international scrutiny and control”? How he had all these things in place to “make sure Iran wouldn’t have a nuclear weapon for 10 years”? On Thursday, a live, radioactive device was “stolen” from Iran’s Bushehr Nuclear facility, and what “security measures” were activated as a result? None at all. They’re not even talking about. 

Aside from the security concerns, at the forefront in the GCC’s mind is what impact the radioactive device—wherever it may be today—could have on water supplies.

According to the newspaper, the device went missing after the car transporting it was stolen. Thankfully, the vehicle was recovered, but the radioactive nuclear device was not so lucky.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/radioactive-nuclear-device-goes-missing-irans-bushehr-reactor/

Quick1966    1,240

Oh so convenient. I remember Obama saying years ago that he worried that a nuke would be detonated in NYC. This was said around the same time that a truck loaded with radioactive material was stolen in Mexico. So I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Jostler    2,227

The fact they give no clue what the "device" is seems very suspicious to me.  The seem to know it was stolen from a car which was found, they seem to know it has a half-life of 74 days after which it will be half as toxic...yet they can't say what it is? 

Smells like fish.

2QIK4U    315
10 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Oh so convenient. I remember Obama saying years ago that he worried that a nuke would be detonated in NYC. This was said around the same time that a truck loaded with radioactive material was stolen in Mexico. So I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Yep and he also said thats why they dont have nuclear capabilities now... More lies

WhiteHorse    608

Here's the difference, MSM was all over the Mexico story, why are they not all over this? I agree something is a little fishy, I thought it strange. 

Jostler    2,227
24 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

Here's the difference, MSM was all over the Mexico story, why are they not all over this? I agree something is a little fishy, I thought it strange. 

A wild guess is they're laying the groundwork for a radiological bomb false flag...but yeah...we could open a fish and chips shop :)