Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

LUCIFERIAN (SATANIC) SYMBOLISM

Cinnamon    28,895

'Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.' ~ Confucius

These are the symbols used by the Reptilian proxy group, the Reptoids (Illuminati, & Freemasons), collectively are known as Satanists orLuciferians. The signs of Evil. The most popular symbol is the All seeing eye, and most popular hand signs are the Horn and the 666. Any study ofMusic and Movies will find all the usual suspects (proving Satanic control), along with some symbols for mind control.  If you want a symbol to use stick with the heart, the exact opposite of Evil.  They like to cut them out and offer them to Lucifer, see Blood sacrifice.  All the worshiped 'Gods' are a few Anunnaki/Reptilians going under various names down the years such as: Nimrod/Anubis/Horus/Osiris/Baal/Shamash/Janus/Quetzalcoatl/Baphomet/Lucifer/Moloch etc, hence all the snake and horn symbols.  The symbols are their secret language, and you can see the connections down the years by the use of the same symbols, e.g. Freemasonry, the US Government, and Communism with the Hidden hand, the hidden hand of history.]

<snip>

http://whale.to/b/symbols_h.html

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat

If I start saying some things here then it will likely turn into one long back & forth discussion, which I don't have a whole lot of time for, however, I should state at least a couple of things:

#1] There isn't a single persona known as "Satan" and there isn't a single persona known as "Lucifer".  These are, however, families and collectives of beings (fallen beings) which collectively are those labels.

#2] It's not about "Christianity vs Satanism", Satanism is anti many things although some Satanists are anti-Christian in particular.

#3] Satanism and Luciferianism are two different things.  Christians, in particular, tend to confuse the two (since they do not know what they actually are).  Even if Christians lump both into one basket and simply see it "as evil", that's better than nothing, because both are indeed not the friend of humanity.

#4] Some Repillians are Anunnaki, however not all Anunnaki are Reptillian.

That's all for now.  Carry on...

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat

PS: If anyone's interested in knowing more about what the cult of Satanism (different to the beings who "are Satan" [who are not Luciferians]) is all about, I recommend taking a listen to what ex-Satanist, Mark Passio has to say.

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat

There's a ton more I could share and perhaps I will, time-allowing; also, I tend to hold back on certain things so as not to 'offend' certain groups. (If they weren't so touchy I'd just spit it out; sometimes I DO, LOL)

Cinnamon    28,895

Jahbuhlun

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/codex_magica04.htm#FOUR

<snip>

What About Jahbuhlun? 

I then ask him about the name of his sacred God revealed in the Royal Arch degree ritual; that is, I ask him about Jahbuhlun. And usually, I can hear either a long uninterrupted stutter, or else simply a great gasping sound. Generally, that ends the discussion right there. A Mason definitely does not want to publicly discuss that name, Jahbuhlun. Anything but that. Bamm! He's gone. And I can understand why. 

Ed Decker, a friend of mine, who is an ex-Mason and ex-Mormon, now heads up a Christian ministryaimed at helping men get out of these cults. In a book that Ed edited, entitled, The Dark Side of Freemasonry, that the Mason is at first denied knowledge of the sacred name of their God and then belatedly finds out that the name of the Mason deity is definitely not Jesus, the name above every other name (Philippians 2:9-11). 

The Lost Name of God 

The Blue Lodge Masons, encompassing the first three degrees of Masonry, are instructed that they are seeking the Lost Word or the Lost Name of God... It isn't until they reach the level of Royal Arch Masonry (seventh degree, York Rite) that they discover that the Lost Name of God wasn't lost after all. It's at this level that they learn the sacred name of Masonry's God. 

They find that the sacred name of (the Masonic) God is composed of three names representing the three identities of God. It is so sacred it takes three Royal Arch Masons to be able to speak it..Jahbuhlun. The three Masons grip hands high and low and chant, "Jah-buh-lun, Jah-buh-lun, Jah-buh-lun, Je-hov-ah."

The name Jahbuhlun has three syllables representing a composite God made up of three subordinate deities. The Masonic material identifies the three as Yah (or Yahweh), Baal, and Osiris. Logically, the name should be spelled Yah-Baal-On, but Duncan's Masonic Ritual and Monitor admits that over the years the spelling has been "corrupted" by Freemasonry until it reached its current form.1 

Decker correctly asserts that,

"What these men are doing is worshipping a demon God so far removed from the real Godthat this worship must surely defile the holiness of God and guarantee those who pronounce that name in such a ceremony a swift ride to Hell..."2

C.C Zain, a Freemason who is part of a group called "The Brotherhood of Light," is developer and author of an entire course on Ancient Masonry having to do with "The Spiritual Significance of Masonic Rituals, Degrees, and Symbols." Zain points out that the name Jahbuhlun is Masonry's Grand Omnific Word, the name of their omnipotent deity. He further shows the significance of the fact that the name Jahbuhlun has nine letters and is made up of three syllables, Jah, buh, lun. In the ritual for the Royal Arch Degree, since there are three Royal Arch Masons pronouncing the name three times each, altogether, says Zain, twenty-seven syllables are pronounced. This, he explains, represents "the twenty-seven days it takes the moon to pass through the circle of zodiacal signs."3

Interestingly, in the ritual drama, the three Masons doing the pronouncing of Jahbuhlun are said to have come from Babylon! So, we have a ritual —the 13th degree in the Scottish Rite and 7th in the York Rite—in which three "Masters" come from Babylon to instruct the candidate on how to build the Royal Arch (symbolically, how to rebuild the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem and thus establish the kingdom of the elite and their devil God on earth). 

The Lost Word Found 

Moreover, the three messengers from Babylon inform the candidate that the true name of God, the name that had been lost for so long, is not Jesus, but is Jahbuhlun. They conveniently omit mention of the fact that this is, in fact, the name of a monstrous DEVIL God, that the name is an unholy and blasphemous composite of Jahweh, Baal, and Osiris, or On.

(On is a city in Egypt where the worship of the sun God, Osiris, is alleged to have begun. Somehow, many in Masonry today honor and revere Osiris under the name of On, the name of his city, curiously spelled Un in the name: Jahbuhlun.) 

No wonder Masonic authority W.L. Wilmshurst, in his highly thought of (by Masons) The Meaning of Masonry, proclaims this degree so vital to the transformation of the candidate's life. He even suggests that in attaining this Degree, one "exhibits the attainment of a new order of life."4 

The Royal Arch Degree, Wilmshurst emphasizes, provides "a supremely high level of thought and instruction" for the Mason attaining it.5 

Born Again or Demon-Possessed? 

What does Wimshurst mean when he says the adept has attained a "new order of life?" I believe the candidate receives a counterfeit born again experience, receiving the very spirit of Lucifer into his bosom as a result of conforming to the requirements of this degree.

In accepting the devil God Jahbuhlun as the sacred name of God the man rising to this level in Masonry or a similar sect becomes demon possessed, full of the devil, headed for hell, prepared to do the most wicked and foul deeds possible for his hidden deity, Baphomet, aka Lucifer, aka Satan, aka Jahbuhlun. 

Now, the fatal (ending in spiritual death) sign that is taught for this degree is the one you will find men giving in the photographs in this chapter. Notably, only higher-level initiates and adepts will typically be seen giving this evil sign stamping them as demon-possessed disciples of Satan. I call this sign the Hidden Hand of the Men of Jahbuhlun. 

<snip> 

Cinnamon    28,895
7 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

There's a ton more I could share and perhaps I will, time-allowing; also, I tend to hold back on certain things so as not to 'offend' certain groups. (If they weren't so touchy I'd just spit it out; sometimes I DO, LOL)

Go ahead and spit. We're not here to win popularity contests, we're here to find the truth regardless of who doesn't like it. 

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Go ahead and spit. We're not here to win popularity contests, we're here to find the truth regardless of who doesn't like it. 

Ok, doesn't bother me but I do know some people will get their panties in a bunch.  I've said it before elsewhere (not here, I don't think): Luciferians wrote the Bible; in particular, the Old Testament (Torah) is a historical account of Anunnaki history.  The New Testament is a mixture of truth and misinformation (directed in part by a faction of Luciferians.)  YHWH himself is simply an Anunnaki godlet.

Lucy Barnable    5,393
33 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

PS: If anyone's interested in knowing more about what the cult of Satanism (different to the beings who "are Satan" [who are not Luciferians]) is all about, I recommend taking a listen to what ex-Satanist, Mark Passio has to say.

The Church of Satan denies Mark Passio was ever a member let alone a Magus (High Priest).

http://news.churchofsatan.com/post/150414500072/lailoken-scathach-debunks-former-satanist-on

I have heard his name before but I never listened to him because there is no record that he is what he claims to be.
Had he said he was a Luciferian I would be interested as any credible info on them is hard, if not impossible, to find.

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
13 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

The Church of Satan denies Mark Passio was ever a member let alone a Magus (High Priest).

http://news.churchofsatan.com/post/150414500072/lailoken-scathach-debunks-former-satanist-on

I have heard his name before but I never listened to him because there is no record that he is what he claims to be.
Had he said he was a Luciferian I would be interested as any credible info on them is hard, if not impossible, to find.

Yeah, I've not researched his background so not in a position to comment on the veracity of his what he says about his past per se, however his analysis of the occult and mind control is spot-on.  That's good enough for me which is why I recommend his material.

Trypto-fan   
Trypto-fan

You could add nearly every business Logo to those symbols.

Lots of freemasonry symbols in business logos as well as many luciferian ones. It is part of their order (luciferians have an order and work together) they must display their symbols openly. They don't have to say what those symbols mean to the uninitiated. You get into a deal with them and you are doing a deal with Lucifer by proxy.

Yup power companies, utility companies you name it almost every single one of them indicated in their business logo's has a Luciferian connection or association. Vodaphone is a classic example, the all seeing eye is their logo and so are all the other international telecommunications companies.

By their symbols you will know them.

Rand Corp, one of the most influential think tanks in the USA with an ear directly to the US govt and pentagon. Look at their headquarters, yes the whole building is an Eye of Ra or all seeing eye or the Evil eye. They have to show you who their allegiance it to.

But what about CT sites?

Rumor Mill News openly displays symbols of the Illuminati in their Logo as well as the double headed eagle another well known symbol of Luciferians. Disclose TV used to display and open hand palm outwards as their logo also an known symbol of Luciferianism.

Look at the amount of CT sites run and operated by occultists, AE GLP just to name a few. What do they do, harvest your energy is what they are doing. I wouldn't be surprised if nearly every CT forum had luciferians harvesting energy off them and their provoked members.