Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

raptorman

How Many Hubble Space Telescopes are Looking Down on Us

raptorman    0

Just for fun and to curl a few toes I dropped by a couple space enthusiast websites. Looking for any article about the Hubble Space telescope to go to the comments section. To inform them that the KH-12 or “Misty” is a stealth version of Hubble, invisible to radar, first launched by the Space Shuttle Atlantis on 28 February 199o on STS-36 to look down at the Earth. Six Months before Hubble. Hubble was launched in 1990 and was a technical marvel well beyond anything we had seen previously. The scientific community was chomping at the bit to use such state of the art technology. At least that was what we were told. In reality, it was a hand me down from the 1970s of a model that had been in service for years. Needless to say it rattled a couple cages. So how many are looking down at us right now? It's all common knowledge and totally liked at RaptormanReports.com

Not trying to spam but I'm a newbie here and it seems I can't post pictures or video. My website has no ads and I make no money. RaptormanReports is committed to education and freedom by linking to source documents for serious research. Mods have mercy.

grav   
grav
2 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Well none considering the magnification would cause it to see nothing. 

Are you people really this dense or just trolling?

Are we dense? Well, density explains gravity. Specific gravity is the ratio of an object compared to the density of the environment it is in. So if an object is denser than air, it sinks. If it is less dense than air, it floats. Balloons, clouds, smoke, the down of a thistle. 

This is called honest science. Not trolling. You trust the government. I don't 

thedudeabides    2,609
1 hour ago, grav said:

Are we dense? Well, density explains gravity. Specific gravity is the ratio of an object compared to the density of the environment it is in. So if an object is denser than air, it sinks. If it is less dense than air, it floats. Balloons, clouds, smoke, the down of a thistle. 

This is called honest science. Not trolling. You trust the government. I don't 

That is not even remotely what happens. My God you lack the very basic understanding of how gases, solids, a liquids interact.

grav   
grav
9 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

That is not even remotely what happens. My God you lack the very basic understanding of how gases, solids, a liquids interact.

:lmao:Dood, I love ya, but just . . . ::lmfao::

raptorman    0

Thanks. I know how to embed video. It just wasn't working.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4117CYl3l6Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

grav   
grav
27 minutes ago, raptorman said:

Thanks. I know how to embed video. It just wasn't working.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4117CYl3l6Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You have to put the url on its own line too. And make sure the underline shows up. Images can be embedded too, unless Shep stopped that recently. I can't now, since I broke my laptop. Mobile devices won't work, even if you remove the m. But before, I could paste an image from facebook (if it had 'theater' in its name) and it would automatically embed.