Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Off Grid Lady

Selling Their Soul: The Luciferian Contract Celebrities Sign

4 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

this is like a nightmare. all politicians, world leaders, celebrities are satanists. WTF.

I've know this for awhile. Politicians always claim to be of the same religion as the bulk of their constituents. But do any of them practice what they claim to be? Not that I've seen.  (Edit: Actually the Muslims are a cult claiming to be a religion but at least they're honest about their jihad and other arocities.)

thanks for video. I wonder if part of the reason why the mass majority of people don't believe in satanism is because they would have to believe in God. Or something like that...does anyone understand what I'm saying? If so, could you phrase it in a way thats easier to say. 

5 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

thanks for video. I wonder if part of the reason why the mass majority of people don't believe in satanism is because they would have to believe in God. Or something like that...does anyone understand what I'm saying? If so, could you phrase it in a way thats easier to say. 

Social engineers have undeniably fostered an atheistic society that finds any notion of demonic matters immediately discredited.

6 minutes ago, Off Grid Lady said:

Social engineers have undeniably fostered an atheistic society that finds any notion of demonic matters immediately discredited.

They also want you to believe that you are not psychic in any way.  :) 

1 hour ago, foxtrot2000 said:

To acknowledge Satan exists would acknowledge God exists and we live in the Days of deception almost everything mainstream now is to make people think they are their own god and that their is noone higher than the human race WHICH IS WRONG!

Regardless of what is real and what isn't, the celebrities signing these "contracts" believe it is real. After all, they get all the riches, fame and glory they could ever hope for, money churned out by the flocks fawning at their feet because... why?  They look good with tons of makeup artfully done by "makeup artists".  What do they really ever accomplish unless they can sing and dance?.  The degradation described in that video is not the first time it has been exposed.  Hollywood is a pit of depravity and they are working hard at making good into evil and evil into good using the big screen and every other visual media available to spread this trash around.  Disrespect to parents is pushed and the parents in the movies coddle the brats and let them win... where my parents would have grounded me and if I dared call 911 for anything else they chose to punish me with, well... I don't even want to think about that!  Talking back and disrespecting parents is being taught blatantly.  This makes for more discord all the way down to inside individual homes.

These people are insidious. 

1 hour ago, foxtrot2000 said:

this is like a nightmare. all politicians, world leaders, celebrities are satanists. WTF.

I haven't watched the video yet but I'd like to clear something up.
There are two main types of Satanists and then there are Luciferians.
The majority of Satanists are Atheists. They don't believe in God or the Devil.
The others are Theists. They believe God is the bad guy and Satan is here to help.
Both groups despise Luciferians. They are the world leaders and the cause of the misery.

9 hours ago, ILLUSION said:

To acknowledge Satan exists would acknowledge God exists and we live in the Days of deception almost everything mainstream now is to make people think they are their own god and that their is noone higher than the human race WHICH IS WRONG!

First, there is God and second, the created beings called Angels, and right below the Angels are humans.

In a sense, we are all creators. God didn't give us cars and houses, instead, he gave us the raw materials needed and secondly the knowledge to build them/create them.

Therefore, we are all creators, though, in the material world.

Some may even go beyond the material world to create miracles.

Either way, it's all about perspective.

13 hours ago, Off Grid Lady said:

I've noticed a lot of folks get confused by celebrity news being present in Conspiracy circles.

This short vid is a great summary of why that is:

Lol it should be called THE YEEZY CONTRACT.   Looks like kanye woke up a little late 😫