Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Nigel Farage: "I Fear For My Life"

Ukshep    25,376

While last week's report that Nigel Farage is considering moving to the US may have been a prank, overnight the UKIP leader shared some more somber news with The Daily Express, whom he told that he fears for his life and cannot go out in London without his security detail.

“I’ve got no life — I can’t do anything, I can’t go anywhere,” he said in an interview with British tabloid The Daily Express.  Farage, who retired after the successful Brexit vote in June, an effort he spearheaded, said he has had death threats and last week was confronted with a glass on Thursday night. 

Poor Farage :) fight on!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-27/nigel-farage-i-fear-my-life?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zerohedge%2Ffeed+(zero+hedge+-+on+a+long+enough+timeline%2C+the+survival+rate+for+everyone+drops+to+zero)

Cinnamon    28,888

I'm surprised they weren't after him like this a long time ago, he's def. pissed off some people along the way. 

wow   
wow

It's the crying that comes after the whimpering, and the crying had seemingly come to a halt for a while, and then they started screaming, with no tears left to shed, absolutely worthless in every intellectual sense of the word. They wont get what they want ever again. Not as long as they are millennials.