Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Is CERN Set to Raise The Nephilim? 'THE DARK PHOTON' Experiment Using Magnet Called GOLIATH

The addition to CERN was the Hadron Collider best known as LHC... the letter L meaning large. The original intent of the two was for opening portals for time travel and into other dimensions. lol, but they're already doing that. They actually never needed any of this for time/dimension travel, so your idea of letting the Nephilim in somehow is a jim-dandy idea, but, the giants are also already here hidden below, so what really gives?

I'll make ya a bet their real true intent is to find God.... but.... wait a minute.... another failure? God's already here too. lol.

Maybe we're thinking the wrong god?

Maybe their intent is to find Lucifer... ah shit... he's here already too.

Any ideas?

Secrets of the universe like mathematics, sound, vibration, dark matter, plasma dust emulation of DNA strands?

Ahhhha, Me tinks da ruskies are well advanced than we with their zero gravity research and experiments out in S-Pace.

Obummay, why ye taketh money from S-pace research.

Trump, taketh down this wall!

Oh, wait a minute... Maybe it would be safer to just leave this whole thing alone.

The same people who think CERN invites nephilim are the same people who think standing in a salt circle protects them with a few words of encouragement.

2 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Oh, wait a minute... Maybe it would be safer to just leave this whole thing alone.

Well they said curiosity killed the cat!

grav
24 minutes ago, Zireael said:

Well they said curiosity killed the cat!

But satisfaction brough her back. :catnod:

CERN has always fascinated me. I remember I was about 12 or 13 years old when they started conducting experiments in the LHC. At the time the big rumour going around was that a LHC experiment gone wrong was gonna turn Earth in a massive black hole that was gonna annihilate the whole solar system.  

After a few weeks/months they conducted their first experiment succesfully and the rumour vanished as fast as it started. Then CERN and the LHC got completly forgotten by the public. And that's what I find scary the most. The media never reminder the public that it exists. If the general public isn't even aware that such installations exists then they can do what the hell they want there without anybody wondering. Except us.

• Share Our Content, Evil People Hate Us!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Latest Club Activity